Liu x reader

I was slowly walking around the mansion everyone was playing hide and seek I became a creepypasta a while back after I turned 17 that's because when I was little my neighbor hood was brunt down by Toby. I kept walking around till I heard Jeff he was the seek I got scared and started to panic I felt strong hands pull me in a dark room with them I panicked even more till I saw it was just liu I calmed down so fast. He shushed me I nodded. We hear heard Jeff slowly creep by listening for sounds. He stopped right in front of the door but  then he walked away after he heard nothing. 

"Thanks liu", I whispered almost silent.

"No problem I didn't want you to be caught so I got you", he whispered right in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Wanna find a different spot before Jeff comes and opens doors", I whispered in his ear back.

"S-sure", he stuttered out. I smirked at his reaction I loved it when he was nervous.

We slowly walked out of the closet making sure no one was around we ran like a ninja to liu's room because Jeff past it. We quickly hid in the closet because Jeff was coming back to check the closets in the hallway. I giggle a bit because liu's scarf was tickling me  I slowly realized what position we were in made me wanna laugh out loud. It was really dark but I felt that liu was blushing.

"Shush stop making fun of me", he  whispered in a husky voice that was pretty hot I have to admit.

"I-I'm not you have no prof", I whispered and giggled.

I started moving around so I can adjust be it started to get uncomfortable I decided I'mma just sit on him easy for both of us. He let out a low groan fuck I forgot about Sully. He was the perverted, cool, less shy, and not like blushy cute liu. So me just moving around was turning him on whatever this might be fun. I moved against liu a little.

"Your ass feels nice", Sully made liu say.

"Thanks", I said a little too calm 

"(Y/n) liu might get mad at me for saying but he likes-", Sully was about to say but I guess liu covered his mouth.

"Who does he like?" I questioned.

Leaning forward I was even more curious.

"He likes you", Sully said through liu trying to hold him back with his hands.

"Wait you do?" I was shocked but happy

"Well we both do", they both said. 

"Well I l-l-loved both of you for a long time", I said with a tear sliding down my face. 

He smashed his lips on mine I Immediately started to kiss back with little gasps escaping. We fell out the closet liu got up and made his way to the door to lock it. He picked me up and put me on the bed gently. He kissed me harder and more passionately I lived every bit of it I let out a little moan begging for more.

He nodded and we slowly stripped each other's clothes off. Enjoying the heat of lust raiding off of us. I positioned myself to be fucked silly and liu and Sully were smirking to themselves.

"Are you ready", they said in unison.

"Y-yeah", I said in a shaky breath.

He slowly thrusted in I let out little moan as the pain slowly stopped. I think Sully took over because he started to go faster and harder. I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream out in pleasure because I didn't want anyone to hear only him. I felt like I was about to die but no I came instead.

"Ah fuck (y/n)", he moaned as he came as well but he pulled out it in time because his pull out game is 10/10. I laid there panting while liu got up to get a towel to clean us up after that we put on some clothes and fell asleep.

...it's time for the EXTRAAAAA👁👄👁

What they didn't know that Jeff was about to climb through the window but stopped mid way because he heard muffled moans he quickly jumped out the window with regrets. And on the other hand BEN was about to climb through the TV but got flashed and his eyes started to bleed even more. So they told everyone not to go close to the room at all.