laughing jack x reader

One time when I was very young I saw my siblings get murder by a clown who was dressed in white and black clothing. I saw him stuff candy inside my siblings... when he noticed me he was shocked at my expression it was emotionless. I felt nothing as in that moment he was curious about why I didn't  cry, fight back, or get angry. I told him it's just one less person of billions he smirked at my answer that's when he took me to the mansion now I live here. Right now I'm 17 about to turn 18.

In two days it's gonna be my birthday I'm so happy because that's when imma be able to get my first kill. The good thing is I been training so now I'm as fast as hoodie and masky and etc. I'm hanging out with Ben in the forest. We are besties to be honest I started getting feelings for him I told L.J about it made him mad for some reason I was so confused. Ben and I were training we landed in a weird position I started blushing.

"You're cute when you blush", Ben whispered in my ear.

"Your always cute", I whispered almost not heard able.

"You know the reason I haven't attacked you is because l.j really likes you", BEN said with a sad expression.

I got up,"he does?" I said shock and a little bit excited. I told BEN I'll be right back which was a lie. I ran into l.j's room and tackled him to the ground.

"(Y-y/n) what's up", he sound embarrassed.

"A like elf told me you like me is that true", I looked at him with a smile.

"That fucking bastard", he said as he pick me up with ease.

"Ah wait", I moaned out I forgot while I was running here I hit my side on the stairs.

"Did you just moan", he laughed.

"Because of reasons", I blushed embarrassed.

He laid me on the bed. "Hm imma find out that reason if you don't tell me", he said with a smirk.

"Maybe I want you to find out", I said with the same smirk as L.J.

"When did you become brave", he said slowly kissing my neck.

"Mm when you start liking me", I said with shaky breath as smirk appeared on my face.

"Hm when ever you got these", he said in movement he had his hand fondling my tit.

"Ah that not fair I wanna touch you too", I said with lust in my eyes.

"Fine my me do whatever you want", he said laying on the bed.

My hands roamed his body as I slowly kissed his neck I think I found the sweet spot because L.J let out a husky moan. I let my hand roam till they felt something hard in L.J's pants, my head slowly went down till I reached mid way. I took his dick out of his pants and boxers. I put it in my mouth oh my god it was a little huge for me I tried to suck on it but it was a little big I got the hang of it because that's when L.J started moaning my name a little.

He also began pushing my head down I guess that's fine because I have no gag reflex for many reasons. I was about to stop when suddenly L.J pushed my head roughly down and came in my mouth. I swallowed everything drip because It basically was forced down my throat. L.J had lust in his eyes and also like I was prey or something.

He sat up and grabbed me and made me sit on him. He ripped off my clothes I was shocked but laughed at his impatience. He put a condom on be I'm not trying to get pregnant. He lubed up and smirked and said,"ready I'll make sure I won't break you". I laughed and nodded waiting to get my brains fucked out. He flipped me over so I was bottom he slowly put the tip in and trusted I was panting with pleasure and pain but slowly got used to it.

"F-faster L.J", I moaned begging for more.

"Sure thing sugar", with one movement he thrusted all the way in and kept going.

I felt like I couldn't breathe I started moaning a little bit too loud till he put something in my mouth it was a lollipop.

"Shush sugar I don't want the other people to hear you moan that's only for me only", he said as he kept thrusting I felt like I was about to burst he kept hitting my g-spot.

"Imma c-c-cum!" I said as I came later after a couple of more thrusts L.J came. We laid on the bed till we both pasted out from exhaustion.

What they didn't know that BEN was waiting for (y/n) to come out but she took to long so he went back to the mansion. And heard something wrong he smirked to himself oh hell yeah im going to make fun of them tomorrow. But on the other hand sally just wanted to play with (y/n) thankfully slender man was there before sally could open the door.

Don't forget to vote for more🍋👈👈👈👈👌👌👌👈👈👈🍋🍋🍋😩😩

Also I in the process of making a L.J x reader so also go check that out please😘💕