Getting sucked in, Literally

I DO NOT OWN OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB OR THE CHARACTERS OF OHSHC! I only own this story AND MY OWN CHARACTERS!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My little sister kept begging me to bring her to anime con. I wasn't that big into anime, but I did have this favorite anime show. Its called Ouran high school host club. It was pretty funny and for anime boys, they were all pretty cute. Oh and I use to watch marmalade boy too! That was a cute anime show.

"Please Koyuki!  Its not like i'm asking you to take me back to Japan! Please! Who knows big sis, maybe you'll find some OHSHC stuff!" My little sister Raingi pleaded. I sighed in defeat. 

"Go get ready Raingi. " She let out a squeal, then booked it up the stairs to her bedroom to change. I quickly changed into some black shorts, a brown tank top with a black jacket and  a pair of TOMS.  I placed my glasses on because i couldn't find my contacts. All just have to pick some up on my way home from anime con, or maybe I have extra in the car. Oh shoot, I'm gonna probably bring something to do.

  I figured since we were going to an anime con, I should probably bring my bag with my black journal in it. Ha, i have a black book just like Kyoya. But, mines not for evil scheming against people and trying to make money for my host club. Not that I have a host club, I'm just saying that because Kyoya does. 

"Ready Koy-Sama?" Asked Raingi as she walked into the room. My jaw dropped. What the hell was she wearing? She had a odd looking school uniform, knee high boots, a giant blue and gold ring, a cross choke necklace, and to top it all off, she had a long blue wig on. Is she wearing stuff for cosplay? 

"Yeah, lets go Raingi." I grabbed my car keys, and we made our way out to my truck. I shook my head at my sister. She really went out there to dress for anime con. Though, I wonder what all of those things belong to. Surely they aren't all from the same anime shows, or manga. 

The place was huge! I could barely find a place to park my car it was that packed. Holy anime nerds! There were people dressed up for cosplay everywhere! Raingi giggled at some of the people than took off on her own. I figured this would happen. I walked further up the building until I saw in big letters. 'OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB'. I pushed past people to get in front of the stand. A man who was dressed like Tamaki was running it. He held out a flower to me.

"How are you today my lovely princess, can I get you anything?" His voice even sounded a bit like Tamaki. This wasn't weird at all. I took the flower out of his hand, and placed it behind my ear.

"I would like to buy the manga please. I just love Ouran High school Host club!" The man gaze me a dazzling smile before disappearing behind a curtain. I pulled out my black book and wrote a few things down on my surroundings. 

"Are you a Kyoya fan?" A little girl asked me while tugging on my jacket. I snapped my book shut, stuffed it in my bag, and turned to her.  I pushed my glasses up on my face.

"Not really. I don't really have a favorite." i said simply. The girls eyes went wide.

"You look like him too! Hey, are you suppose to be him for cosplay?" 

"Uh no. I don't do cosplay. Now run along." I shooed her away. She giggled, and hurried off to another stand. The Tamaki look alike came back with a pile of manga books on his arm. He set them down in front of me, and held up one book. 

"These are special books my dear princess. Be careful when you read this okay, you'll be sucked into it." He joked.. I think. His tone was a bit serious, but i think he meant sucked in as in stuck reading the book where you can't put it down, right? 

"Uh thanks. How much do I owe you senpai?" His eyes lit up at me calling him senpai. He handed the books over to me, along with another rose.

"Free of charge my sweet princess." He cooed. I thanked him once again, and made my way to a quiet corner. It ended up being a place outside along a fence.  My sister found me sitting by myself, getting ready to open my book. She sat down gently beside me.