Koyuki in wonderland!

HEEERREEE IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS., NEW CHAPPIEEEEE TO GET YOU AWAY FROM...SADNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.GOOFFFYYYYYYYYYYY CHAPPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................... wELL HEREE IT ISS. SOWWY TO KEEP YOU WAITING!

HEY YUU COME HERE! * Runs after yuu with a baseball bat* (hehe get it, hey YUU instead of hey YOU >.>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke up in a hallway. Where was I? This didn't seem like my house? I rose off the ground. Wow, it was nice in here. I stretched and pulled my long black hair into a ponytail. I rubbed my eyes. Oops, I fell asleep with my contacts in. Oh well. I went to put my hand in my pocket, to realize I was in a puffy blue dress. What the fudge? This is weird. Hmm, I wonder if anyones here. I started to walk down the fancy looking hallway. Hey whats that? I saw purple run past a door that was cracked open. I pushed the door open. A purple rabbit was there. A rabbit? How is it moving, its stuffed. The purple rabbit threw something on the ground and ran to spot on the floor. An engine roared, and the floor where the rabbit stood started to go down.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" I walked towards the rabbit, but slipped and went face forward into the black hole in the floor. I let out a scream as I fell. My hands automatically went to my dress, and held it down. I landed on the ground with a loud thud sound.Woo! I lived! I noticed a girl with long brown hair was on the floor, with a expensive looking vase stuck to her bum. I walked over to her.

"Hey, do you need some help? " I asked her.

"Yeah thanks." I nodded and pulled the vase off. She thanked me again and ran off.

"Hey, wait don't leave me alone!" I yelled after her. I heard a bang and turned to face it. The piano in the corner was thrown open, and a boy with a tail and ears popped out. Da heck? "Hey, do you know where I am?" The boy mouse screamed and hopped up, grabbing a banana. He shoved it in his mouth and pink smoke filled the room. I coughed hard. Yuck, thats terrible. The boy mouse was suddenly very small. He ran straight through a small door. Is that where I'm suppose to go? I bent down. I peered through the door. The boy mouse was whispering to the bunny I saw earlier. They both screeched. The two vanished yet again. I rolled my eyes. Seriously, rude much? I shut the door. Theres gotta be another way out of here, right?

I looked around the room. No such luck. I groaned. Are you kidding me? I'm stuck in this room? Its not like I can magically poof myself tiny. Unless.. My attention went back to the banana on the ground. If the mouse boy can go small from this, then... I grabbed a banana, peeled it, and ate it. I instantly became tiny. I cheered. Finally! I booked it to the small door. I ran threw it until I found myself gliding across the floor. I screamed again and went through another hole in the floor.

I landed in a pool of water. I clutched my mouth, and forced myself to the surface. Why does this water smell so... salty? Weird. I swam over to the staircase. I started to climb out when a voice caught me off guard.

"You've cried quite a bit huh?"  Who said that.

"What?" I raised an eye brow as I looked around for the person the voice belonged to.

"You must have, to fill a pool this size. See this pool is an accumulation of all the tears you shed in life. Its rather impressive actually. It seems as though you've been through your share of hardships." My eyes landed on a giant Caterpillar. Was he the one talking? Wait, how did he know about my hardships? I didn't think I've cried this much. "Speaking of which. i'd get out of there if I was you. Its not very safe." He said bluntly. Not safe? Its just a swimming pool.  The water behind me splashed. I faced the noise. Three heads in containers popped out of the water. What the heck?  Alligator heads came up after them, and made their way towards me. I let out a screech, and threw myself out of the water.