11. Last supper

Leviathan's POV:

“Contract?!” Alana’s eyes grew wide, I couldn't help but to smile at her naivety.

“Please, have a seat.” My father waved his hand to an empty chair in front of his desk.

Hesitantly she sat down, glancing between Satan, the door and myself like she was planning her escape.

“What do you mean…?” She brushed her hair to one side and fidgeted nervously.

“The time has come for you and my son to unite.” A scroll appeared on the desk in front of her. “If you could please sign here.” He pointed towards a dotted line near the bottom casually.

“Whoa!” She tried to stand up, I put my hands on her small shoulders, pushing her back now. She stared up at me, her light brown doe eyes showing a mixture of fear and confusion, it made me hungry.

Satan tsked. “My dear, here us out first.”

“You’re not g-g-giving me enough t-time…” I could see tears welling up in her eyes, delicious.

“If I could, I would give you an eternity.” Satan said sounding concerned and fatherly. “But you see, we are in a bit of a bind now.”

She was trembling, part of me wanted to sooth her but a larger part of me wanted to make her tremble more. A very large part.

 “W-w-why?” Alana stuttered.

He sighed. “While in Paris, Leviathan brought his youngest brother Pride to help resolve the issue with the Grim’s. An angel must be present when deciding the fate of a soul, but my foolish youngest son started a fight with them. It lasted two days alone, and while being pinned down by an Angel’s sword, Pride reveled our biggest secret: you.”

Satan stood and walked over to Alana, cupping her cheek and wiping a tear that escaped. “Thus the reasoning behind our rush. Now that our secret is out, we have no time to wait. According to your mother’s contract, you’re already ours.” He said the sentence as gently as he could. “But I wanted you to come to the decision on your own. Your contract is to ensure our destiny.”

“Who cares if they know about me?” Her doe eyes stared back into his crystal blue orbs, slowly her fear was fading.

“Look at what these Angel’s” Satan nearly spat the word. “made your mother go through, what you and your father went through. I don’t even want to imagine what they would do to you, something they consider evidence of blasphemy.” He paused to dramatically covering his mouth with his hand. “We are just trying to protect you.”

I could see Alana’s soul waiver between resolves, flickering between decisions. There was a knock at the door, Satan glared and nodded his head towards me. He hated to be interrupted while in the midst of business. Looking down at Alana, she was staring at the contract in front of her, unknowing to the truth that my father was hiding.

Jaceyon was standing in the hall stifling a yawn, when he saw me, he gave me a lazy smile. “They’re here.”

I grimaced and turned around. Satan was whispering something softly to Alana.

“We’ve got company.” I stated.

Satan glanced at his watch and sighed. “Right on schedule, as usual I see.”

“We’ll come back to this later.”He gave a side-ways glance at Alana before heading towards the door.

Heading out into the hall, Alana was the last to leave the room. I closed and locked the door behind her. I could hear her heart pounding against her rib cage, trying to escape. Her soul was dancing nervously. There was something about her that made my mouthwater.

When it came to pure looks, she was average. If anything too fragile, I preferred my women all legs and curves, with confidence that could cut steel. She was dainty and unsure of everything. Yet, I wanted to take her back to the office, push her down against the desk with her ass in the air and her legs spread. I wanted to take everything she had. Corrupt that white shimmering soul of hers and turn it black. Taint every innocent part she had. Alana, Alana, Alana. What she did back at the Blue Lagoon infuriated me, and I wasn’t done punishing her.

How dare she let someone else touch what’s mine? Mine to turn dissolute, mine to defile, mine to pollute.

She glimpsed at me before looking away, biting her bottom lip, oblivious to my thoughts. We finally reached the corridor, where two angels stood like statues. Their presence alone was leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

“Gabriel, Michael… what a pleasant surprise. It’s been… what? Two or three millennia?” Satan held his hand out to them, each refusing.

I was surprised myself, these men were not second rate Angels, instead they were God’s right and left hand men.

“We’re not here to play games, Damien.” The one I knew as Michael stated. His hair was golden, his eyes a light baby blue. They wore white button down shirts and black slacks. Gabriel had curly black hair and dark brown eyes that were currently staring at Alana.

“Then what may I have the great pleasure of having you at my home at such a godly hour?” Satan smiled softly.

Time was frozen in hell, he was messing with them.

“We’ve come for you.” Gabriel said directly looking at Alana, I fought the urge to pull her to my side.

“What for?” She said quietly.

“To save you. You’re one of us. You have no business with demons.”” He walked up to Alana and held out his hand. “Please, Father is waiting to meet you.”

I had to stop myself from gagging.

“Where were you to save my mother?” Alana questioned. “To save my father? Why now? Why would you care now?”

“Please, Alana. We can tell you the truth, we can tell you what they’re not.” Michael begged.

“It’s too late.” Alana stated, her heart picked up it’s pace, but her soul stopped waiver. She made her decision.

“It’s not too late, Alana. We can redeem you.” Michael held out his arms to her. “Come home with us.”

If they tried to take her, I along with my brothers who were scattered around the corridor were ready to fight. It would be a blood bath, but two against eight, surely we would be the victors. In fact, I wanted them to try to take her. I would enjoy the look of death on their faces. I looked around the room, everyone’s faces tense, ready. I looked at Satan, his smile was still in place. It was as if he didn’t have a care in the world.

“No.” Alana took a step back.

“Alana?” Gabriel questioned.

“It’s too late,” She stated again, pausing slightly before displaying her left hand to the Angel’s. “I’ve already signed the contract.”

On her left ring finger was a ring set with black and white diamonds, it shimmered in the candel light. I wanted to throw my head back and laugh. The thought of I, Lust of the seven deadly sins being tied down and betrothed to one women was a joke beyond comparison, but atlas, how could I say no when Alana Marie White was to be my last supper?

Everything about her was tantalizing and with that ring on her finger, I was ready to feast.

---*---*---*---*---*---

Author's note:... I know I said I would post by Tuesday but apparently deadlines and I don't get along very well. I hope I didn't disappoint too much but SURPRISE, a POV of Leviathan's. I'm not big on switching POV's but I thought as a little treat, why not peak into the spawn of Satan's mind.

Also, the picture on the side is Alana's ring!