16. Your wish is my command

Author's Note: GUYS IT'S A NEW CHAPTER!  I KNOW I'M SHOCKED TOO! I hope it's as good as before. Again, completely not edited.  <3 (:

---*---*---*---*---*---

Adrian pushed me behind him protectively, shielding me from Leviathan.

 “You have no business here.” Adrian stated.

 Sighing, Leviathan started to walk further into the warehouse, and that’s when two figures behind him appeared. His brother Tirian, sin of Greed and Shelly my old boss.

 “That’s where you’re wrong. You have something of mine and I want it back.”

 “Shelly…?” I peeked from behind Adrian and her eyes met mine.

 She scoff and flipped her blonde hair off her shoulders. “Why’d we even bother finding her again? Looks like she was perfectly fine.”

 Tirian cracked his knuckles and neck. “Do we still get to kill him?”

 “She doesn’t belong to you.” Adrian responded back, ignoring Tirian and Shelly completely.

 “What makes you so sure of that?” Leviathan continued his advance, stalking closer to us.

 Adrian grabbed my wrist, shoving me further behind him.

 The pocket knife that was originally in Adrian’s back pocket was now in his hand “Don’t come any closer…”

 Tirian laughed at the sight of Adrian’s knife. “Who’s going to be stopped by such a small thing? I thought you Angel’s had weapons of power… not toys.”

 Leviathan’s eyes narrowed the moment Adrian touched me. “Alana, come here.”

 I shook my head no. I didn’t want anything to do with him… especially since he’s been spending time with Shelly. Why was she even here?!

 Nostril’s flaring, he exhaled sharply. “You’re the most infuriating woman I have ever met.”

 Shelly put her hand on his arm and purred. “Then let’s get out of here. Who needs her?”

 Instead of responding, he brushed off her arm and pulled out white gloves from his suit jacket. Gracefully slipping them onto his hands, I remembered the night I was caught in the ally by two demons, he had the same white gloves on.

 “I’ll just have to take you by force then.” He adjusted his gloves with his teeth, jaded eyes staring directly at me.

 “I like the sound of that…” Tirian smirked and tossed his suit jacket to the ground, rolling up his white button down tee sleeve.

 “You won’t be taking anything today.” Adrian took the small knife and ran the blade against the palm of his hand. Blood welled up instantly, dripping onto the blade and on the ground. 

 I gasped. “Adrian… what are you doing?!”

 The moment I asked that question, the once pocket knife shifted and altered in size and shape, turning to a golden sword with a thick blade. The hilt was diamond incrusted and sturdy.

 “Hmm…” Tirian rubbed his chin thoughtfully, as though he was assessing its value. “Not bad. It’ll look good with my collection.” The demon brother snapped his finger and a machete like knife appeared in his hand. Pure black and deadly sharp.

“Tch.” Adrian glared. “Like you’d ever have the opportunity to touch this without it being impaled into your heart.”

One moment Tirian was beside Leviathan and the next he was in front of Adrian swinging. They moved so quickly that all you could hear was the clank of metal and grunts.

“How unexpected, you’re quicker than I thought.” Tirian smiled down at Adrian who was two or so inches shorter. I covered my mouth with my hand, heart stammering against my chest. Tirian took another swing, but Adrian gracefully blocked it with his blade.

“You should take that as a sign to back down before you die.” Adrian stated confidently. Tirian only responded with a laugh. Adrian made the advance this time, again the movements were swift and I was unable to follow what was going on.,

“Wait! Stop!” I yelled taking a step towards the men, but Leviathan’s arms were around my waist before I could take another, pressing my back against his chest.

“My sweet” He murmured against my neck, raising goose bumps on my arm. “That’s not a very good idea."

“Let go!” I squirmed. My best friend was fighting against a demon, I had to help him.

“And what can you, a mere human, do to help him?” Leviathan nuzzled his cheek against mine.

He read my mind so well and It took every ounce of energy I had to not give into him. I wanted to wrap myself around him and force my confused feelings onto him. I wanted him to feel everything I’ve felt since he’s been gone.

The clinking of metal and huffing of Adrian’s and Tirian’s breath drew my attention back to them. Tirian had a gash on his arm, blood seeping onto his white shirt and Adrian had a matching cut on the opposite arm. They were neck to neck in power.

“Do you want me to stop the fight?” Leviathan whispered softly in my ear.

I nodded my head in response, not able to look away from the brawl in front of us.

“Will you come with me?” His voice was soothing and sweet.

Adrian’s arm that was injured hung limply by his side, his other hand wielding his deadly blade. Guilt flooded over me.

“Yes, just… stop this!” I nearly shouted. How could I put Adrian in this situation? He was worried about me but because of my stubbornness, he was going to get himself killed. I should have left with Leviathan the moment he arrived.

With my back still pressed against Leviathan’s chest, one gloved white hand grabbed my chin softly, tilting my face towards his. “Your wish is my command, dear wife.”

Leviathan leaned closer to me, almost as though he was going to kiss me before saying gently “But next time I see you with another man” He paused rubbing his thumb against my bottom lip. “I’ll kill him myself.”