Ending

I try to attack him but I couldn't do anything being chained. i wanted to throttle him. The man I called uncle. The man I considered family. He was the reason behind everything. The death of my family. This war. He was the source of all evil.

"What is the meaning of this?" I yelled.

"Oh come on now, did you really not see this coming little Harvey. Just like your father. Could read anything," he said.

"Your doing this because you hate my father?" I exclaimed. Was he for real?

"Oh one of the reasons. Mainly because he took something of mine." He picked something from under his nail.

"And what's that?" I asked trying to play dumb.

"I know your father has planted spies on me Tess, but I have also planted spies on you. I know your father has gotten his hands on you tonight and told you everything. If I am correct, he's going to have someone come rescue you. Can it be that boy Jax? You two seemed awfully close it would be a shame if he got hurt," he threatened, a smirk on his face.

I growled, "You sick bastard! I swear if you dare touch him I'll-"

"You'll what? Tell your daddy? Scratch me? Look at your position sweetheart. I have all the power," he smiled maliciously.

"You're so power hungry you really don't see how corrupt you've become," I spat.

"Spoken like a true Michelson," he rolled his eyes. "Too bad you won't be alive for long. Once I get the serum I will inject you with it and watch your father destroy himself. Everything he feared coming to life."

My blood went cold. How could someone be so purely evil?

"You're a monster!" I yelled struggling in my chains.

I just need to put my hands around his neck and see his life drain before my eyes.

He laughed and called for one of his guards. "Bring me Ryder so I can show her what a real monster I can be."

My heart dropped.

"No! No please! Leave him out of this!" I cried fear washing over me. Please! Please no!

Ben just continued laughing and walked away with my screams trailing behind him.

Moments later, the dark skinned girl Jax was talking to earlier from the ranking ceremony walked in. Was she on our side?

"Quite a commotion you've made. Your boyfriend's gonna ruin this whole mission trying to save you. Come on hurry," she said freeing me.

She was one of ours. Thank god.

"Jax? Is he okay? Where is he now?" I asked.

"We had to get him out of here, half our infiltrators had been exposed trying to stop him from doing something stupid," she grunted.

"So he's okay?" I asked again. Please tell me he was okay!

"Yes of course now we need to get you out of here." She hurried me.

Thank god. My heart was about to burst from relief.

She tossed me a gun. Outside the sell lay seven bodies. There were three of our men outside keeping guard. I follow them out of the wing. Then we were surrounded by six guards, two of them being rookies from training. Two of our men stayed behind and fought them as we make our way to the exit where we are intercepted by another two guards. One of our guys stayed behind and fought them. We make it out the headquarters and were we made it to the bottom of a hill where a jeep was waiting for us.