Chapter Twenty

Quinton -

"What the hell you do now ? " Garry mumbled opening the door letting me in.

"This Bitch Macey wanna keep lieing talking about I was begging her ass to fuck her I havnt slept with that women in five years " I said .

"Damn , so you didn't say nothing to Nae ? " He said. I took her ring out my pocket showing him it as he scratched the back of his neck.

"She told me I lied to her face , it's just the fact she quick to jump to conclusions about cheating " I said , shaking my head and honest to god I haven't slept with anyone but her.

"Just give her time " he said throwing a cover at me and a pillow.

"Look you can crash here, but in the morning my nigga you better go talk to your wife for you really loose her ass " she said dapping me I took the cover fixing it on the couch.

"Stupid shit " I mumbled , laying down closing my eyes turning to my side.

( Next Morning )

"What do you want Quinton shouldn't you be some where with Macey ? " Nae snapped.

"Lo-"

"I don't wanna hear shit you have to say , I don't even wanna look at you right now ' you fucked up that was your last straw Quinton " She said , my jaw clentched at her ignorance. I closed the door behind me.

"Look , you gone keep accusing me if having sex with that bitch huh ? I didn't fuck her or anything I only been sleeping with my damn wife ! If you would listen to me for once ! For fucking once you would see how much I really love your ass " I yelled at her. She stood their quite not saying anything I shook my head grabbing my practice bag walking out the door.

- Nae -

"Are you sure you wanna do that mam ? " I nodded watching as they but her body in the burner and twenty minutes later they had put her ashes in the vase she gave to me she said she wanted me to use if she ever had passed soon. I held it tight to my chest shaking my head placing it In between my legs as I drove back home seeing the cleaners still cleaning the house.

"That room is cleaned " One cleaner said talking about the room my grandmother had been staying in.

"Thanks " I said taking three crips one hundred dollar bills out my wallet and handing it to him going to my room after they left and just sitting there trying to think on what I needed to do. The kids wanted to stay over Sheliah's and Garry's another night and there fine with them but I was going to go pick up Amina and Zaria since they wanted to come home. I locked the doors getting into my car and headed over to Sheliah's.

"Hey , boo how you holding up ? " She asked I gave her weak smile and kissed her cheek giving her a hug.

"I just put Amina to sleep , I'm fixing dinner for all of us how bout you say for a while ? Besides I ain't take no for an Awnser you need to eat " she said , I sat down on the couch looking at the walls nothing in particular just staring.
As "Happily ever after " by Case played my mind drifted off to Quinton I looked down at my hand seeing that I didn't have on my ring.

"Where's you ring Nae ? " Sheliah said looking at me crazy I sighed rubbing my hands through my hair pushing it pack I looked up as my eyes started to get watery I didn't wanna cry , I refused to let my self cry but here comes the tears .. Shit.

"It's gonna be alright " Sheliah whispered and hugged me as I sat there just wondering what was gonna be brought twords me and my family again .

"It's not .. I don't even know if he wanna be with my ass anymore " I mumbled.

"Y'all just need to sit down and talk you two have been too strong to end over something so petty I'm telling you "Sheliah said .

"He didn't chest .. " I muttered , she looked at me then down .

"We'll talk about this later " she said ' I nodded as I saw the kids were coming down.

"Hey mommy " Zaya said giving me a kiss on the cheek then sitting down next to me.

"Hey babies " I said looking at her then the rest of the kids.

"Mommy have you started to plan my birthday ? " I nodded , then getting up because I heard Amina crying.

"I got her " I said , Sheliah sat down and continued to eat while her and the kids joked around including her son Deshawn.

As I walked past the door I saw Quinton and Garry coming in ' I tucked my hair behind my ear and looked the opposite direction , going into the guest room I grabbed Amina as she screamed and cried I grabbed her dipar bag then started to walk out when I walked into a hard chest , fimilar scent .. It was my husband .

"I got her " he said taking the bottle and the dipar bag with Amina in his arms.

"Your plate is right there " Sheliah smirked .. Knowing damn well I wasn't sitting by Quinton or even on that side of the table.

<>

"Food was great " I said as I helped Sheliah wash the dishes. Garry and Quinton was in the living room watching the game & Then kids were all down stairs in the theatre room watching some movie.

"So when are y'all gonna talk ? " Sheliah asked. I strugged my shoulders
Picking up my phone.

"I don't know " I said picking Amina up as she sucked on her passy I followed Sheliah to the living room sitting on the other side of the room as Quinton.

"So childish " Garry snickered I glared at him then rolling my eyes. Quintom wasn't even watching the game anymore he was to busy I'm his damn phone.

"What bitch got you so caught up in your phone ? " I said smacking him in his face as tears came down my face. I stormed to the kitchen placing Amina in her car seat and going over to the theatre room.

"Kids let's go now " I said they all looked at me with confused faces but didn't say anything they got there things and followed behind me.

"Quinton come by my house and get your shit " I said ' he just stared at me as Garry and sheliah had shocked looks on their face.

- Comment !
- Vote !
- sorry 😘!