Chapter Ten

Quinton -

"Daddy ... " I looked back to see a brown skin curly haired girl.

"Do I know you " I asked looking up from my phone .

"Uh you don't .. But your my daddy " she said as I looked at her confused and stuff my phone in my pocket and looked at her ' maybe she looked like her mother ' she sure don't look like me ' .. Wait this girl ain't my daughter !

"Quinton long then no see " I looked to see Marcey ' I looked at her as I shook my head and she stood closer to me .

"Quinton don't do this to us ' our daughter needs you in her life you know this you never believed me " she said as I stood back a little all this lil shit I was doing was slowly catching back up with my ass ' and biting me in it to .

"Can't be Marcey we had Sex about five years ago ' and I wrapped it up " I mumbled ' .

"And your were married right ? I'll be sure to let your wife know ' Come by room thirteen sixty and spend some time with our daughter " she said walking away grabbing the little girls arms and walking away ' that's what I said she looked like Marcey ! that brown skin , that light brown hair and those big eyes I still wasn't convinced that this was my damn daughter how do you show up with a child ' after five years then say it's mine ?

"Marcey ' that's bull shit and you know it " I said as I tried walking away and she grabbed my arm.

"This is bull shit ! " She said as she showed me a picture of all of me and Naes kids as anger filled my body ' .

"What's bull shit ! "I semi yelled wrapping my hands around her neck and pushing her against the wall.

"L-L-Let me go " she managed to get out and she looked at me picking the up the little girl and walking away ' as I shook my head running my hands down my face .

"Baby you ok ? " Nae asked as she was packing her suite case today was out last day in Dubai we'll we would be catching the plane in about a hour .

"Uh yea yea ' my head just hurts " I half way lied all that shit Marcey just pulled did make me get a head ace ' .

"Ok , you want some Advil ? " She asked as I shook my head no and started to pack all of my cloths grabbing them off the rack .

"I'm so tried " she mumbled as I pulled her into my chest .

I laid my head back as the plane started to take off ' how the hell Marcey even find me ? This shit was really getting to me . After we arrived home , it felt good .

"Daddy I missed you ! " Zaya said as she jumped into my arms .

"Yea , you gonna play some foot ball with me right ? " Zyshawn asked as I nodded and sat suite case by the door .

"Yea , let me get unpacked " I said as I rolled it upstairs .

"Dad , it's time for a mall trip "Zyson said ' .

"No today nigga y'all go to the mall every damn day why can't you go by your self now ? " I asked as he strugged his shoulders .

"Where my momma " Zaria said as she continued to yap on her phone . As sighed as I watched Zyson , Zyshawn and Quale run around the living room chasing each other.

"Are you really gone let them do that ? " I looked to see Nae eating a salad I strutted my shoulders ' I was really debating on if I should tell her about Marcey or just leave it alone but sooner or later it would catch up with my ass again I'll tell her sooner or later .

"Hey would you guys stop please ? " Nae snapped as he boys ran out side to the back .

"Get his ass , lil fucker always talking shit " I laughed as I saw Zyshawn and Quale tackal Zyson .