Chapter Nine Teen

Zaria -

"Granny are you ready ? " I said incoming on her door.

"Yea , I'll be out in a minute baby " she said .

"Zaria , can you put on Amina's cloths that's on the bed " my mom said half way dressed.

"Daddy ! Wake up Zyson we have to go in a few " I yelled , he walked out the bathroom with his tie not done.

"Do this for me " he said , I placed Amina down and fixed his tie.

"Zyson get your ass up " he yelled walking off making Amina start crying I rolled my eyes changing her diaper then getting her dressed I saw that it was time for her to be fed so I fixed her a bottle.

"Ma , I don't wanna wear this " I heard Zaya complaining.

"Zaria where my slacks at ? " Zyshawn said ' with just his boxers on his button down shirt and his tie undone. I pulled him to me fixing his tie then walking to his room grabbing his slacks.

"Your not wearing those Jordan's " I muttered grabbing his black and white Cole Haans he snatched them then put them on.

"Y'all take forever to get ready " I mumbled putting Amina in her car seat and putting her blankets over here since today was a lil chillie.

"Ok , of your ready go in the living room " my mom yelled.

"Granny are you ready ? " I said knocking on her door but she never awnsered.

"Granny " I said knocking on the door. I grabbed the key from the top walking in.

Quinton -

"Ahhh ! Oh my gosh granny ! " I heard Zaria scream I ran to where she was as my eyes came to disbelief.

"Granny wake up " Zaria cried , as she never got up my mind went blank.

"What's g- .. G get up " Nae said walking over to her.

"G get up " she said as she started to shake her.

"G get up please " she sobbed , shaking her.

"Nooooo , no ..no " she said skating her head as I stood there trying to find the words to say.

"G get up " I mumbled , but never did she budge or anything ...her face was pale.

"What's all the screaming for " Zyson said looking at us then at the ground he shook his head and walked out then back in.

"Granny " he said , as he got on his knees and grabbed her hand. I grabbed my phone at my pocket calling the paramedics.

<>

Nae -

"I can't see her like that " I said , shaking my head as tears flooded my eyes.

"Come on , baby it's gone be ok " Quinton said grabbing my hand and then we walked into the room as I looked and saw her body laying on table.

"Why ? " I mumbled , into his chest as he held me tight and kissed my forehead over and over.

"She's in a better place baby " he said turning me to look at him but he didn't understand I'm sure he did but he could never feel my pain about this my only real mother figure and now she's gone and I never got to say any lady words to her.

"She's supposed to be here " I cried.

"Ma " I looked over to see my "mother".

"Now you wanna show up ? " I said rolling my eyes and bumped pass her as she grabbed my arm.

"Look here I am your mother you don't speak to me that way! I raised your hoe ass now you think you gonna act like I never did shit for your worthless ass ' I knew you wasn't shit the day the doctors put you in my arms I should've let those white mutherfuckers adopt you know you got some money and a thousand kids running around you wanna act stuck up ? Stupid worthless ungrateful ass bitch " she yelled. I was stunned , stunned as hell and I had waited for this moment every since she chose crack over me and my child . To beat her ass , strangle her , rip her ass into pieces.

"Bitch " I yelled grabbing her by her hair sending punches to her face.

"You stupid ass bitch ! " I yelled as we bother threw punches.

"You all are going to have to leave " I heard a nurse say but I didn't care.

"Ma ! Stop " Zaria yelled .

"Why the hell you fighting my momma ? " Macey said jumping up and coming to send shots.

"Get the hell off her "Quinton yelled pulling Macey back making her fall to the ground.

"Bitch I dare you touch my wife "Quinton yelled at Macey.

"Quinton shut your cheating ass up , you wasn't just calling and begging to hit this ? Keep it real ... You want me show this bitch the messages " Macey yelled.

"Fuck both of you " I yelled pushing them out of my way to get the kids to leave the hospital as I was escorted by an police officer. I sped off dropping the kids off at Sheliah's and Garry's.

"I'll come by and get them later " I muttered walking off and getting into the car and speeding off home. which wasn't a good idea I hate the feeling of this that room ' my grandmother had just passed away in about and hour ago. I took a shower getting into bed and thinking about all those words my mother had said to me at the hospital knowing she meant every word she said. It was all just to much and on top of that my husband could possibly still sleeping with my sister Macey.

"Nae ! " I heard quite on say , I looked up and shook my head at him.

"You still fucking her ? "I said , looking at him.

"No , I already told you that "he said , looking at me in my eyes as I shook my head.

"I been with you for damn near twelve years , I know when your telling me a lie you gone look me right in my eye and lie to me ... " I said , as tears were coming down my face and he tried walking towards me.

"I-"

"I don't give a damn about you being sorry " I said , smacking him across his face shaking my head at him.

"I'm done " I said , he walked over to me grabbing my hands.

"You bet not take that damn ring off Nae I'm not playing with you " he said sternly.

"Stop playing with me Nae'Zarri " he said raising his voice at me.

"I'm done " I muttered taking my ring off placing it in the palm of his hand and walking out.

- Comment -

- Vote -

• Remeber Macey ' is who Quinton had an affair with at first and she tried pinning a baby on him , comes to find out Nae's real mother was bidding that daughter . Nae & Macey is sisters ' ok ? Ok .

- Good morning 😜👍.