A new friend!

[Serena's POV]
It was finally the next morning and I had gotten awaken by Sylveon nuzzling my face "Mmm?" I said stirring awake and seeing Sylveon's face "Syl!" She said and then jumping off my bed, I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. "It's the first day of school, but no one can know who I really am.." I thought for a moment before remembering I had a ton of costumes and stuff in my closet from past performances.

I ran over to my closet rummaging through it until I finally found the perfect look, I also had some wigs in there that I knew I would need. I brushed my hair and pulled on the wig cap and then the wig, I put on the outfit and shoes and then went to examine my look in the mirror.

 I brushed my hair and pulled on the wig cap and then the wig, I put on the outfit and shoes and then went to examine my look in the mirror

(This is the best I could do! I made this version since there was some preferences for pink and I forgot to change her hair colour)

I loved my new look, I smiled and put on my bag then ran out of my room with my Pokémon following me. I knew the policy for the school that you were only allowed 1 Pokémon to stay out of its pokéball during school hours, except for battling classes obviously. I decided to pick Sylveon to stay out of her ball since Braixen was a bit large to be in class with me and Pancham can be quite rowdy.

My chauffeur arrived in front of my house and I climbed into the limo as it already began to head to Kalos Academy, once I arrived I climbed out with Sylveon, thanked my chauffeur and began walking to the school.

"AAAAH WATCH OUT!!" A boy screamed as he and his Pokémon collided into me and we all fell, "Oww!" I said rubbing my side as I glared at the boy who ran into me, before I even said something he immediately froze and began apologizing repeatedly along with his Pikachu copying him, I then laughed a bit "It's okay no worries" I said as I was about to stand but I felt a wave of pain go through my knee.

"You're hurt!" He exclaimed freaking out even more probably thinking he was gonna get in huge trouble, I looked down at my knee to see a scrape on my knee and blood already coming out. "Oh, it's ok. It's not everyday this sorta thing happens" I smiled trying to brush it off but I noticed the boy looked really guilty until he reached into his bag and pulled out a small handkerchief and then carefully tying it around my knee. "That'll help for now..I'll take you to the nurses office." The boy said as he helped me up and guided me there.

"I never got your name" I glanced at him as he then looked back at me, "I'm Ash Ketchum, from Pallet Town, and this is my partner Pikachu!" He said with a grin, "Pikachu!" Pikachu said smiling at me, "I'm Ser- S-Selene! Selene.." I panicked while thinking of a last name and darting my eyes around to find something, "Selene Wood!" I said as a wooden door had caught my eye, Ash looked confused for a moment but then smiled "Nice to meet you Selene! Let's be friends!" He grinned and I smiled back and nodded as he finally brought me to the nurses office.

FINALLY updating the story haha, originally Serena's outfit was pink but I made it blue instead (only people who read this book before will understand) and instead of Serena meeting Shauna and becoming friends with her first, it was Ash. I wonder what's gonna happen next!

~Em 💗

606 words..