Episode 48: The Wedding

Vicerylle We Could Be In Love ( Book 2 )

.

.

.

.

.

After 1 year.....

.

.

.

VICE:  "Ana Karylle... from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your beauty, heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever. This is my solemn vow. I love you..."

KARYLLE: "For years I have prayed that God would lead me to His choice and I am confident that His will is being fulfilled today .Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future I promise to be faithful to you. I will love, serve, and obey you as long as we both are alive. Christ told us that the wife must submit herself unto her own husband as unto the Lord. I submit myself to you. Jose Marie Viceral... I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live. I love you too..."

.

PRIEST: "Jose Marie Viceral & Ana Karylle Tatlonghari, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, the giving of these rings and the joining of your hands, I now declare you to be husband and wife. Vice, you may kiss your bride..."

.

They newly weds kissed.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

"Ouch!" mahinang usal ni Karylle matapos kurutin nang pinung-pino ni Sidney Yap...ang kanyang stylist. Dahilan upang bumalik ang kanyang tila lutang na isip sa kasalukuyan.

"What's with the pouting lips???? Daydreaming again my dear? I know you so well don't you dare deny it! Inggit much teh?" sabay tirik ng mata ni Sidney.

"Of course not! Can you just focus on  the ceremony?" pag-alibi ni K.

"Haha...You tell it to yourself  girl!  Pero seriously, kung ako nasa sitwasyon mo maiinggit din ako. Kaya I understand your sentiments. You'll never know baka this year ikasal ka na din. " muling pangangantyaw ni Sid kay K.

Hindi na lang kumibo si K sa pasaring ni Sidney. Bagkus ay matamang na ibinaling ng dalaga ang tingin sa altar. Patapos na rin ang wedding ceremony ng common friend nila. Maya-maya nga'y sinambit na ng pari ang hudyat ng pagtatapos ng seremonya ng kasal.