The End Is Just The Beginning?

Ang Nakaraan....

Vice's voice over: "7 months ago nang sagutin mo ko...that night sa Baclaran Church ikaw ay nag I LOVE YOU, TOO... may isa pang tanong na gustong sabihin sa'yo...hayaan mo akong tanungin ka sa pamamagitan ng kantang ito..."

TOTAL BLACKOUT...

.

.

.

Spotlight on the side of the stage showing The ABS-CBN Philharmonic Orchestra led by Gerard Salonga currently playing a Jason Derulo song in a mellow kind of way.

.

.

.

.

 Vice appeared from the backstage holding a bouquet of red roses. From G-Dragon changed into Peter Jackstone peg with Black hair.

.

.

.

The audience gone wild upon seeing Vice on his new outfit. He's now wearing a  black tuxedo...

.

.

.

.

He started singing....

.

.

.

.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do....

.

.

Unti-unting bumababa ng stage si Vice papunta sa kinaroroonan ni Karylle.

.

.

.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

.

.

.

"Oh my God....this can't be happening...???" sabi ni Karylle sa sarili nang malaman nya kung ano ang tema ng kantang ito.

Vice is now standing in front of his girlfriend.  Held her hand and asked her to stand up...

.

.

.

The orchestra stopped from playing

.

.

Total silence....

.

.

.

Vice gave the bouquet to Karylle.

.

.

"I wanted the whole world to know  how much I love you... I don't know how to express it though... allow me to show it to you." Vice to Karylle without taking his eyes off her.