Graduation

2 Weeks Later

Katrina's P.o.v

"You ready bae ?" Alex asked me

"Yea" I said walking in the auditorium holding his hand .

Today is graduation and I'm really nervous cause after this that's it I'm out in this world as an Young Adult. And that shit scares me.

We went and sat down with our crew.

"Hey you guys" I said sitting next to Sabrina

"How's the little one ?" She asked touching my stomach

"Good I guess and yours!" I said doing the same

"Killing me " she said tearing up

I hugged her. "It's ok 4 more months to go right ?" I said

She nodded.

After that the Thing started.

"We are here today for our Seniors who are about to leave us and head out to this world full of opportunities .. " the Principal said

3 Hours Later

"Katrina Brooks"

Finally I thought even tho I'm in the B section my name last.

Everyone clapped and hollered . I got up and went on stage. I got my stuff and gave a speech.

"We gonna be on our owns ...Wow can you believe it .. Cause I can't " I said

"Well believe it sista !" Mike yelled

Everyone laughed .

"Tomorrow is gonna be a new day different from today. So everyone remember this day and the days before this and see what mistakes you made...So you won't make them in the future. And Remember We Only live once , so make sure you live right cause there's no other chance" and with that I smiled and walked off stage.

Everyone stood up and gave me a BIG applause . When it was over I went to my mom and hugged her

"Hey Mommy " I said smiling

"Hey beautiful " she said

"I'm so proud of you " she continued with a tear falling from her eye. "And I know your dad would be to"

I smiled with a tear falling from my eyes "Yea he would" she hugged me one more time.

I went over to Renae's mom and hugged her.

We talked for a few then i gave Alex mom a hug and Victoria.

"My sissy in law is now a grown women " she said

"Yes " i am I said flipping my hair

I finally walked over to where the whole crew was standing and for a minute we just looked at each other and smiled. And outta know where we shouted "MY NIGGAS WE MADE IT !!!"  And had a group hug .

Wow I'm finally outta highschool and I'm pregnant with The Love of My Life's Child ❤. And I got some true friends .I couldn't have asked for anything else  .

That's it you guys this book is done ! But there's a sequel I'll tell you when that is up ok ? And thanks for everyone who read this book and commented You guys are the BEST and this was my first book toMwahhh Love you guys ❤ .

Sincerely Meme.