New start

Katrina's P.o.v

Everybody was done saying what they gotta say about my dad even I went up there , and I didn't even let one tear drop.  I was serious about staying strong.

After that it was time to bury the casket , I threw a fit like a little baby.

I did not want to see it but my mom said "Katrina.. I know you don't  want to see your father go but you gotta be strong " she said and gave me a hug

"OK mom " I said and walked over to the casket and said a few words "Dad why did you have to leave me?... I need you... without you there's a hole....  I hope your listening to me don't forget about me  and...  I love you " I finished my last words and threw the flower's in the hole I walked away I didn't want to see what would happen next. 

**2 Weeks later **

It's been 2 weeks since my dad's death and I'm devastated.  But mom says only a day until were out of this place.

Ok soo let me explain I'm currently living in New York, Brooklyn.  I was born here but of my 17 years of living, I've spent 6 Years in California. I love it there my best friend is living there I miss her.  I used to love New York but when my dad got killed I built a hatred for this place and my mom saw this. And I don't really have that much friends here . Soo I have a lot of  reasons of  wanting to get the hell outta here.

I was currently packing up my stuff for tomorrow morning for our early flight To California . When my phone rung.  I looked at the caller I.D and saw it was my best friend Re'Nae I picked up.

"Heyy girll!! " She yelled through the phone.

"Hi Nae " I said calling her the nickname I gave her when we were young

"You doin good? "She asked

"Yess I am " I said

" that's good but I can't wait to see you " she said

"I know right!! I'm getting tired of this place and I just wanna leave " I said putting stuff in my suit case.

" Yess gruhh,  but ima let you do what ever you doin see ya tomorrow boo " she said

"Ok girl Bye " I said and with that we hung up.

After another hour of packing I finally finished. I went and took a shower and put on my PJ's and went to sleep.  I had a long day ahead of me.

°°°°Next Morning °°°°

My alarm rung signaling it was time for me to get up. I rolled out of bed and walked into the my bathroom brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower. After about 20 minutes I got out.  I walked in my closet and picked out a Red T-shirt and black sweat pants and my black and red slides.  I put my black long hair in a pony tail and walked downstairs.

I saw my mom eating "Morning mom " I said and gave her a kiss and sat down.

"So mom when we leaving" I asked

"After your down with your breakfast we gotta be there by 7:20 our flight leaves at 8:00 " she replied

" Ok" I replied back to her

I was determined on leaving soon as possible so I ate me food very fast.

"Mom I'm done !! " I yelled

"Ok go get your stuff so we can go!" she said

I ran upstairs and grabbed all my stuff looked at my Old room one last time and shut the door and ran downstairs.

"You ready? " she asked

"Yea " I said

"Ok let's go " she said and with that we walked out and hopped in my mom's Range Rover and off to the airport we went.

**At the Airport **

Flight 67 to New York will be leaving in 5 minutes.  We heard the lady say over the speakers.

Me and my mom got our tickets checked and walked on the plane.

I put my suit cases on top and sat down and looked out the window.  I put my headphones in listening to music and started dozing off..........

Hey guys I just wanted to update this story next chapter will be coming in a little hold on.
Don't forget to vote,  Comment, fan

Love Meme Bye

Oh and I've never been on a plane so I don't know how they really do it. and last time I been to an airport was like in 2013. So I'm sorry if that's not what they really say