Chapter Six

Lexi's POV
"Even if you did rape her that baby is still yours Jacob." Sam said in a stern voice. Jacob growled. "That thing is not mine." "Considering the fact that you raped her, the baby's yours." Edward growled. "As much as you would love it if it was yours." Jacob growled. "Okay listen even if he did rape me, it's still my baby and my baby is Not an it." I growled. "That reminds me would you like to know the gender, Lexi?" Carlisle asked. "Actually yes I would." I said. "Great let's go." Carlisle said. When we got to Carlisles office, I laid down on the metal table. He put the goo in my stomach and used the wand thing. "Surprise, surprise. It's a girl." He said. I laughed. "It's a girl?" I asked. "It's a girl." Carlisle confirmed. I squealed. "Rose!" I said bounding down the stairs after I got cleaned up. "What is it?!" She asked worried. "Girl!" I shouted. "I'm having a girl!" I said jumping into her arms. Major came and spun me around laughing. I giggled. There was only two faces who didn't look very happy. They were none other than Edward Cullen and Jacob Black. "A girl?!" Jacob screamed interrupting their little party. "The first heir time the Black's is a GIRL?!?!" He screamed. "Yes sperm donor, a girl." I replied calmly. "You also don't get ANY say in this." I said smirking. "Hey! That's still my daughter!" Jacob yelled. "Yeah and you're still a rapist." I said sarcastically. He got very mad. Edwards eyes widened and he growled, because the next thing I know Edward carrying Jacob out of the house yelling profanities. I giggled as Isabella was screaming at Edward. She seemed to have heard me and charged at me. I moved out of the way so, she fell face first. I giggled, and Leah and Rose fell to the ground in laughter. Her face got red from anger. She sat up for someone to help her up but, nobody did. I smirked. She looked at me so mad. "What?" I growled. She suddenly beamed, a smug look on her face. "You're the second choice." She stated looking very happy. I laughed. "And you're boyfriends a rapist." I fired back. She got angry. Very very angry. "No he's not!!" She yelled. She was now in my face, but I pushed her back. She fell on her butt. She got up and came closer. I crouched like I was gonna pounce. I don't think she knew what I was, so she just laughed at me. "Do you really wanna be a vampire that bad? Like I didn't even do that." She said still laughing. For your information human, I am half cat, half vampire." I told her. "I don't believe you." She said. I scoffed. To prove it I phased into my cheetah form with violet eyes glaring at her. Her eyes went wide and she tried to run, calling out her boyfriends name. I charged and tackled her. She started bleeding after she fell on some rocks. I phased back and giggled. I healed her, because she needed to be in perfect condition when Edward and Jacob came back. I counted in my head. 3....2.....1. They came out of the trees. Jacob with a girl piggy back riding him. Both with smiles on their faces. "Jake, who's this?" Isabella asked jealously lacing her voice. Jacob growled. Isabella looked shocked. "She is my imprint and you will not touch her." He said. She looked very angry. She went up to him and slapped him. The girl got mad and jumped off his back, stood back, and phased into a cheetah. Yep, this was my best friend Ruby. She growled and advanced on her. Isabella looked very scared. She looked at Jacob for help. He just shrugged. Then she got really angry. "Jacob Black you get this stupid thing off me right now!!" She yelled. He walked away. "JACOB!!" She yelled. She started crying. She looked at all of us for help. I phased into my cheetah. She smiled and thought I was gonna help her. I growled. Why would I help her? She's very stupid. 'You got that right.' Ruby said. 'Uh hey long time no see.' I said nervously. 'What's wrong?' Ruby asked. She always knew when something was wrong with me. 'Um your imprint, there's something you should probably know.' I said nervously. How was she gonna react? 'What is it?' Ruby asked. 'Um well your imprint he-.' I said but cut myself off. 'He uh- raped me and I'm uh- pregnant- with uh his kid now.' I said shaking. If she got mad, she got mad. It's very scary. I'm alpha and I'm very scared. She growled, turning toward her imprint. Jacobs eyes widened. "What's she doing?" He asked. "She told her." Edward said. Jacob backed up knowing all to well what he meant. Suddenly, I  felt an awful pain in my stomach. I yowled. I ran into the forest, phasing back and changing through the pain. I came out clutching my stomach. I fell into Edwards arms, everything going black.
~Time Skip, she's awake😱~
I groaned sitting up feeling groggy. "Ed?" I asked. He raced to me. I could see venom in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Um I should probably let Carlisle explain." He said. Just as he said that Carlisle walked in. Carlisle looked pretty sad. "What?" I asked. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Your baby." Carlisle said, but stopped. "My baby? What happened? Is my baby okay?" I asked worried. "I wish that was the case." Carlisle said. "It appears you've had a miscarriage." Carlisle said. "What?" I asked but it was barley audible. My eyes welled up with tears. "Don't worry we got the baby out of you, so you're fine." Carlisle said. I started sobbing. I felt someone rub my back. I jumped away, screaming though it was only Edward. I started to rock myself on the hospital table. "Rose." I whispered. She obviously heard because she came up hugging me. I patched myself onto her as my body racked with sobs. "Rose." I sobbed. "My baby. She's gone." I whimpered. I guess I cried myself to sleep last night, because I woke up in Rose's bed. "Rose?" I called out.  She came up whispering sweet nothings to me, as I started whimpering. Remembering the fact that my baby was gone. "Esme made you some breakfast." Rose said. "I'm not hungry." I said. "Lexi you need to eat. You haven't ate since yesterday's lunch and it was only a banana." She said. I sighed. "Ok." I said. "Are they still here?" I asked. She nodded her head knowing what I meant. I really didn't want to talk to Jacob, or Edward. As I was walking down stairs with Rose, I made it to the last step and I was swarmed. Major was here, Edward was there, and Jacob was right there. I backed up. "Rose." I whimpered. She came rushing down and growled at the others. I sent an apologetic look to Major. I didn't look at anybody else so, I hid behind my hair. Rose was right there with me, leading me to the kitchen. I walked in to smell something good. Some waffles were set in front of me by Esme. I sent her a small smile. She smiled warmly at me. I was grateful. Grateful that at least two people here understood.
A/N
Word Count: 1262
Love,
Uraza💜