Chapter Eight

Lexi's POV
"You're amazing you know that?" I asked Esme. "I know." Edward said walking in. "If your Mom wasn't in here you'd be dead." I snarled. "Me?" Edward asked. "No the one next to you." I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled. "Step away. You did the ultimate betrayal by not feeding me so you can go." I said. Edward groaned. Esme laughed walking away to find Carlisle. I ate the rest of my food before washing my plate and putting it in the dish rack. I walked into the living room where everyone else was. Edward trailed behind whining. I ignored him. "Edward if you don't shut up..." Rose warned. He stuck his tongue out at her. I rolled my eyes as she stuck her tongue back out at him. He kept whining. "Edward if you don't stop I'm gonna kill you." I said. "Be nice Lexi." Esme said softly. "Edward if you don't shut up I'll kill you." I said smiling fakely through gritted teeth at him. He ran away and you could then hear the piano. I rolled my eyes. "I hate you." I said. "You love me!" Edward said. "Yeah sure. Whatever makes you feel better." I said flipping upside down on the couch looking through a magazine. "What are you doing?" Jazz asked walking in smiling at me. "Being bored." I said. "That sucks." Jazz said. "I know." I groaned. Edward came running down the stairs. "What?" I whined. "Nothing." He whined back. I rolled my eyes. "Carlisle! Can we got to London?" Rose asked. "No." Esme said. "Why not?" Rose whined. "Because whatever Esme says I have to follow. Sounds like fun but we can't go." Carlisle said. I laughed. "Truth or Dare!" Emmet yelled barreling down the stairs. "No." We all said. "Aw come on. Why not?" Emmet whined. "Because." I snapped. "Because why?" He whined. "Gah! I swear I'm gonna kill somebody!" I yelled going up stairs. "Please don't!" Carlisle yelled. I closed the door and jumped on the bed. "My life sucks. Ladeedeeda." I said. "So does mine." Rose said walking in. "What do you wanna do?" Rose asked. "Avengers?" I asked. She squealed and nodded. "Why?!" Rose asked yelling at the T.V. "Who died?" Esme asked walking in. "No one. But he's hot." I said pointing to Tom Holland. (For real though.) "Yes he is." Rose said. Esme chuckled. "I like him." She said pointing to Chris Evans. "Meh." I said. "My favorite is him." Rose said pointing at Sebastian Stan. I laughed. "Why him though?" Jazz asked walking in. "Because he's hot." She said. I laughed. "They all are." Jazz said. We looked at him. "What? I grew up with two girls." He said. We laughed. "You know. They say that the longer you stare at something, the worse it is for you." Edward said leaning in the door frame. "Not if it's him." I said looking at Peter. "He's not even that cute." Edward said. "Exactly. He's hot." I said. Edward rolled his eyes. "I like her." Edward said pointing at Natasha. "She is pretty." I said. Rose and Esme nodded. "She's amazing." Rose said. I laughed. "You're not wrong." I said. Edward rolled his eyes. And in return I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're so childish." Edward said. "Thank you." I said leaning back on the bed to watch the rest of the movie. By the end we were suing Marvel. "Report them." Esme said. "What're you doing?" Carlisle asked. "Suing Marvel." I said. "What?! Why?!" He asked. "They killed off Bucky and Peter." Rose said.

Carlisle rolled his eyes. "All we're doing is sending a letter Carlisle." Esme said. He sighed. "Fine." I squealed and hit send. "Done!" I said. "Good. Now you can come with me." Emmet said picking up me and Rose and running to the living room. I was thrown on top of Jazz.

"Ow." I groaned. "Are you okay?" Jazz asked. "No. I'm dead." I said. "Alright." He said. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "I hate every single one of you." I muttered, "except for Esme and Rose!" I corrected. "Rude." Carlisle huffed. I laughed. "You're up there to Carlisle don't worry." I said. He nodded, pleased.

Edward rolled his eyes sitting next to me. Jazz got up and said he was going hunting. I nodded. "Bye!" I said. "Bye!" Jazz said before running out the door. Esme shook her head sweeping up the leaves. "You'd think as vampires they'd have some sort of sense of dirt." Esme muttered. I laughed.

Then there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. "Hello?" I asked tilting my head, looking at the girl in front of me. She was fairly pretty. With blonde hair, blue eyes, and nice skin. She was human. I could tell.

"Who is it?!" Edward asked walking to the door. "I don't know. I uh didn't catch your name?" I asked looking back at the girl in the doorway, who was staring at us wide eyed.

"H-He s-s-s-sent m-e-e." She stuttered out. "Who?" I asked pulling her in. "A-A-Aro." She said looking at the ground. Carlisle came in a second. "Aro?" He asked. His eyes widened as he looked at me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What is it? Aros not coming for me right?" I asked. "He might as well be, Lexi. We made an agreement with him a year ago. Isabella was supposed to be turned by now. If she wasn't he would kill us all." Carlisle said.

I glared at Edward. "You son of b*tch." I muttered going upstairs. Rose followed. 

A/N
I've given you people another chapter! I can't believe people like my trashy writing. Sorry for any grammatical errors. I can't read.
Love,
The Snow Owl🤍