Chapter seven - Field trip

Going to a school field trip, you always realize that the bus ride is the best part. You just have your headphones on and world off... well and lots of screams.

If I actually manage to arrive to school before the bus leaves. I'm so late, even my brother is already there.

I run to the bus that already has the doors closed. I knock in the door and i look at the driver, the teacher makes him a sign for him to open the door. I climb the steps in front of me.

"we were just leaving miss Lara" he looks at me like i just killed somebody

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again"

"hum hum, sit." he gives a step back letting the bus hallway free for me to pass

I try to find a spot to sit and there's one place, in front of Calum. the only place actually. he's sitting with a blonde boy that is next to the window.

I sit next to the boy with wavy hair and I give him a small smile, he giggles a little and the blonde guy laughs behind him. what's wrong with this guys now...

I put my headphones one and music on. told you the best part was the bus ride...

Not even the first 30 seconds of "fresh start fever" by you me at six i could hear, the boy next to me moves his lips almost in front of my face. I try to ignore him but he keeps talking.

I take my left headphone "what?" I speak a little more aggressive that I should, i mean doesn't he see that i have headphones for some reason.

"hey! thank god, I thought you were ignoring me" he speaks

"I was" I say and the blonde guy behind laughs, I roll my eyes "did you ask something? or..." i was ready to put my headphone back and "you... ha... do you remember me?" he leans his head to me

"should I?"

"well, yeah... we kind of make out in a party " I remember him, vaguely but I do, was this guy Calum talk about?

"did we?" I look surprise to him

"yeah... I'm Ashton. You actually called me Ash that night, I remember quite well, it was in Kean's party, oh and I'm in the team with your brother now what is always special when he talks with me, you should talk with him, he has anger problems..." even if he has beautiful eyes and I could look at them for a couple more minutes, I interrupt him " do you always speak that much?"

"yeah... I'm sorry" he looks down

"its fine" I smile to him " I remember you, by the way"

"you do?" he looks up again with a smile

"you do?" the blonde guy asks behind us and ge moves his body closer to us, i almost forgot that Calum was behind me too

"yes i do, are you over with the questions?"

"actually no. I want to know. No! I need to know, was is that good has Ashton says? "

"Luke!" Calum whispers , guess who's alive...

"was it?" I ask Ashton

"I mean, I don't... I didn't say it was that good I... well? you remember it right?" he speaks embarrassed, it's kind of cute, I can't lie.

"yeah..." I shrug

"why did you shrug? was it that bad? oh my... that's why you left?" he looks at me with panic, I don't remember why I left or what happened really. I know i kissed him but that's it

"I don't know... I said I remember you, not what happen..."

"oh. right. I could show you again if you want" he smirks