The Professor X Chita: 1️⃣

She ran and ran and ran, having just stolen a jewellery store, the police were going crazy to find her.

Sirens sounds were echoing in the air while the lights lit up the dark night.

being a sneaky spy and a lover for all expensive jewellery, she was rather very amused and excited at the situation at hand.

She ran until she was barely able to breathe.

She took a sharp turn into one of the abandoned allys, successfully making the police lose her trace for the meanwhile.

She sank down against the wall and fixed her blonde hair into a ponytail, then she pulled out her mirror and fixed her lipstick.

"good job, you sexy woman, managing to stay this beautiful even at this time," she said to herself before kissing the mirror, she was a bit of a narcissist.

Her leather tights and jacket had some tears on them, making her get extremely annoyed.

She closed her eyes and sighed, and the moment she did... she heard footsteps coming her way.

Being the athletic spy that she is, she immediately got on her feet and pulled out her gun, preparing herself for what's to come.

"hands up, or I will make that head of yours explode like a Mexican candy plushie," she said confidently.

"shhh... Don't shoot please, I'm here to help you, trust me" the man's face was finally visible, he lifts his hands up in surrender.

The spy let out a deep breath when she saw him, she got the feeling that he wasn't a threat.

Giving that he looked like some middle-aged chemistry teacher.

"Who are you, nerd" the women kept aiming her gun at him.

The man was a bit scared, he noticed how fierce and dangerous this woman was, he already knew though.. That's why he approached her.

"Please, I know who you are, I want to help you escape the police, think about it"

The woman gave him a little mocking laugh followed by a smirk.

"and why would I trust a loser like you?"

The police sirens started getting louder, they both knew there wasn't enough time.

"Please think, You aren't in a good position right now.
you won't regret coming with me, my car is over there" he pointed at her, fixed his glasses and gave her an innocent begging face.

She thought for a moment, then she finally let go of her stubbornness.

"fine, I will trust someone for once" she started running towards his car, and he followed after her.

~~~~~~

He kept looking straight and focusing on driving, but the fact that she kept staring at him made him get very shy.

"so tell me, loser. Why did you want to help me?" she gave him a gentle smile and stared deep in his eyes.

He gulped, fixed his glasses and looked at her briefly before looking back at the road.

"look, miss.."

"my name is ada, nice to meet you. Now why did you help me?" she said casually.

"yes, miss ada. Call me the professor" he added and she started speaking before he finished.

"aha no wonder, I had a feeling you were a teacher, why would a teacher help a top wanted Russian spy/thief?" she laughed and lied back on the seat, showing disinterest.

"you didn't let me finish, I'm contemplating a very big heist on the royal mint, I already recruited 8 members, you are number 9," he said.

"oh wow, you? You are braver than you look, I'm interested in this for sure, count me in. I need some craziness in my life" she said excitedly moaning a little.

Ada loved the crazy lifestyle, she was never afraid of getting hurt or getting caught. Getting new missions was always very orgasmic for her.

The professor noticed how excited she was and he blushed, he had a thing for a dangerous strong woman and he caught himself liking her already.

~~~~~~~~~

The professor recruited the gang in this classroom, and each one took a seat.

Ada sat on the front, a pin in her mouth and her fierce light grey eyes focused on the professor.

He was busy writing something on the board before he looked back at them.

"welcome everyone" Was written on the board.

The gang laughed at him and the professor began speaking.

"Hello everyone, before we start explaining anything we need to set some rules and boundaries"

Ada looked at him and bit her lips teasing him.

He looked at her briefly and got distracted, he was such an innocent soul.

"there should be absolutely no personal relationships, second we need to choose nicknames rather than using real names, each one choose a city name."

"be sure to set rules you can stick to, professor," one of the tough guys behind ada said, he had scars all over his face, the bad boys have always been her type, but for some reason, she began to feel attracted to this man she thought was a loser.

And that's how the gang was formed.

Denver, Moscow, Tokyo, Rio, Nairobi, Berlin, Helsinki, Oslo and finally Chita.

The first few weeks were amazing, the gang were taught most of the theoretical part about the Heist while also being very good friends with each other already.

They each had a different personal motive for joining, but they knew they needed to stick together to achieve that.

Each day that passed though, the heat and attraction between Chita and the professor grew bigger, and he started questioning the rules he himself has set.

His brother berlin could notice the way his virgin socially awkward younger brother looked at Chita while he explained the lessons, or the way he watched her use her firearms like its nothing, she was indeed an interesting woman for him. Perhaps a little bit too much for him too.

He has very strong control over himself but would it break one day?

Hi everyone i thought to make a new short series involving other characters, i hope you enjoy this one. Please vote if you want more. 🖤🌹🖤🌹