Chapter Thirteen

Here are on Season 2 of Into the Fire. I just want to thank everyone who has read this so far and waited so patiently for me to update. I will update as soon as I can. I have a lot of things going on irl but I will definitely see this to the end. This chapter isn't that long and is just an intro chapter. The others may be longer.

Anyway here's Into the Fire season 2: The Redemption Period <3

TRIGGER WARNING: Suicidal Thoughts and Mentions of Suicide

Taehyung stared at the diary, the producing tears were burning his eyes. He wiped them away before they could fall. He knew if one fell that would start a waterfall and he really didn't want to cry over Seokjin on his birthday or any day for that matter.

There was a knock on his door and he looked up.

"Come in."

Hyejin poked his head inside. "Hey TaeTae, do you wanna go out for your birthday."

Taehyung slowly closed his diary and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not really in a big celebrating mood, to be honest."

Hyejin sat next to him. "Why not?"

Taehyung hugged his knees. "I don't really know, I just feel a bit sulky."

Hyejin nodded his head. "I understand, but you should still celebrate your birthday in some way. Hey, let's invite Jiminie and Ggukie over. We have a big movie night with lots of food and snacks instead."

Taehyung nodded and gave a soft smile. "I like that idea better."

Hyejin removed Taehyung's hood off his head and ruffled his now honey brown hair. "Thatta boy, I'll call them over. What do you want to eat? It's my treat."

"Panda express." He looked at Hyejin with hopeful eyes.

He puffed out his chest. "You got it." He winked and walked out of the room.

Taehyung flipped through his diary, he couldn't believe how much he wrote in one day. He started at six this morning and it was now six in the evening. His hand started to feel the effect. He massaged his hand for a bit before flipping to a clean page.

He titled it New Chapter of 2017. This year was going to be about positive things.

*Time Skip, January 2018*

Taehyung bowed his head to the woman before him and walked out the building staring at his classes for the Spring Semester. His main goal was to get back on the dean's list and graduate with top grades. He at least owed that to himself. He checked his bank account and headed to a restaurant. He pulled out his cell phone and sent Hyejin a text.

: Hye-ie, where are you? Do you wanna join me for lunch?

Hye-ie: I'm at the campus gym. Where are you at? I'll join you.

Taehyung sent him the address and smiled when Hyejin told him he'll be there in twenty minutes.

He ordered a sprite and told the waitress he was waiting for someone to come. He went on twitter and scrolled on his timeline. He smiled looking at Jimin and Jungkook's pictures. He was truly happy for them and their happiness.

Even though he had to start over, he was grateful that his best friend and cousin found someone to make them happy and treat them the way they deserved. He placed his phone down and looked out the window.

He knew one day he would find someone who would treat him with the love he deserved.

He cleared his throat and took a sip of his soda feeling his throat getting a bit tight. Hyejin rushed inside and sat across from him.