chapter 20:

Jake- oh I'm sorry... you're right I shouldn't of done that.
Erika- now please let me go to sleep
Jake- ok...

Erika's POV: now why would he ever think to do that? Yeah we had great times but that was yearsss ago. And plus well y'all know... I have a crush. I'm gonna go text Adam.

Erika🥰- heyy

Adman🥺- heyy what's up? How are you doing being stuck with him?

Erika🥰- it was going ok until he kissed me.

Adam🥺- HE WHAT?

Erika- yeah.. but don't worry it didn't mean anything. I told him to stop.

Adam🥺- good for u baby. goodnight❤️

Erika🥰- goodnight Adam❤️
~text message over~

erika- jake...
Jake- yeah...
erika- listen im sorry.. i didn't mean to get that upset. It's just been a long night, you know. it's just a lot of feelings running throughout me.
Jake- shh it's okay erika, goodnight.
erika- goodnight Jake

Jakes pov: feeling? like feeling for me?

erika- Jake.. Jake... im scared. the storm is getting rough outside.
Jake- what do u want me to do about it? go to sleep.
Erika- Jake i can't. Will you please hold me?
Jake- sure rik

Erika's pov: i don't know if i was just scared or if I was thinking of the past but he made me feel so safe. I knew in his arms nothing would ever happen to me. I still love him i always have and probably always will.. i just lost trust in him.

Jakes pov: awh her hair still smells the same as it always has when we used to cuddle together at nights. She's perfect. I can't believe i ever let her go.

Jake- erika.. erika wake up it's morning.
Erika- uh oh it's morning already. We better get ready to head out it looks like the storm is clear.

Erika jumped out of bed unaware that she had slept in well her birthday suit the night before.

Jake- okay but i hope u don't plan on wearing that out.
Erika- what are u talking about *she looks down to see herself completely naked* ahhh! Oh my gosh. ah hide me. *she jumps in the bed and covers herself with the sheets*

Jake- relax Rik isn't not like I've never seen it before.
Erika- *blushes
Jake- here's ur clothes we better head out
Erika- thanks...

*they arrive back and see everyone has already left*

Erika- well it was nice seeing you Jake.. and wasn't completely awkward i guess haha
Jake- it was good seeing you to rik.. maybe we could hang out sometimes. You know as friends just whenever Anthony and Rocky hang out.
Erika- yeah i would like that.

Jakes pov: she would like that!! maybe i still got a shot boys.

Erika's pov: as friends? Ouch. Wait what is wrong with me i still have adam that has been nothing but amazing.

Ah im back.. sort of. I came back to look and my account and realized I left it on such a cliffhanger. So I decided to get a couple more chapters in and finish the book! are there anymore Jerika stans out here these days?! 🤍