Chapter 6

Wedding Day... part 1

Rocky's POV: ahhh I'm so excited!!!! Today is my wedding day! I cannot wait to marry the love of my life. It's only 7 in the morning and I'm already stressed.

"Erika, Erika is the video set up?"

"I'm getting it setup right now. Don't worry it'll will be ready."

"Are you sure ah, are you ready to preform?"

"Yes, and hey don't worry we got it all under control."

"Okay you're right Rik," Rocky replies

Erika's POV: I'm so happy for Rocky and Anthony! I'm so glad they were able to get through all those ruff times and stay together. Now that's what I call true love. That's also why I decided to write them a love song that I'm going to preform. I hope they like it though, cause that would be embarrassing if I stood up there and sang a song and everyone was just staring at me with expressions of how bad it was. Ugh I don't even wanna think about that. Oh... and while we are on the topic of true love. My "boyfriend" is supposed to be coming over to get ready in about 2 and 1/2 hours because the wedding starts in about 5 and 1/2. He kept asking me "why do I need to be here 3 hours early." And then I was like, "I paid you big bucks to do this for me and we can never be too prepared." So that's that I guess. Ugh I just hope people believe it.

"This is your big day, man. How are you feeling?"

"I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I feel like I'm going to forget all of my vows that I memorized."

"Aww you'll do great man, I'm happy for you and Rocky."

"Yeah, she truly is the love of my life. Oh and man, how are you doing? You know with Tana and all."

"Ah yes, Tana. Well I was kinda upset just because we had been together for a while , but I also knew deep down we weren't for each other on a marriage level, you know." Jake said

"Wow man, that stinks." Anthony responds.
"So are you planning on going solo?"

"Actually i thought about bringing Alexis, but I don't know. She probably won't want to come when she is being asked the day of the wedding."

"Yeah, and no offense or anything, but I think it would be best if you didn't bring Alexis. Anthony said.

"Why"

"Well, um Rocky is not really a fan of Alexis and I don't think she would really be happy seeing her at her own wedding."

"Oh uh yeah, man I understand. I won't invite her."

"Thanks man."

Jake's POV: why would Rocky not want Alexis at her wedding? She is such a sweet girl. Oh wait- she was there with Anthony while I was with all those girls. Awkward! But i don't do that anymore. Yes, I know you might be thinking, Jake your not a player anymore. And well I won't say I'm not one anymore, but I have calmed down tremendously. I don't really do what I did anymore. I think it was just a phase or me being young. And you might also be like why are you Alexis still talking didn't you date Tana. And yes, the answer is I did date Tana but as soon as we broke up Alexis was the one who called me asking me all about it. My friends all think she is just doing it for the clout considering she called me immediately and keeps trying to come over. And is still trying to get with me like two years later but... I don't know. Ugh. I just want to celebrate my best friend's wedding!

Back with Erika and her "boyfriend"...

-💛 don't forget to vote, thanks. Next chapter will be on Friday. Then, back to regular posting on Wednesday!