Chapter 13

Where or where would Sam be? I mean this wedding isn't that big... oh there he is! He is right beside the drink table... talking to Jake, of course. No, no why does he have to be talking to Jake? Ugh!! You know what it doesn't matter. I'll just ask to speak with him in private.

Jake's POV: As soon as I saw Sam I went and talked to him. I had to tell him what Erika was trying to do and that I was not okay with it.

"Hey Sam, what's up bro?"

"Hey Jake, long time no see. How are you doing bro?"

"I'm doing pretty good, how's life going for you, man?" Jake responded.

"Ahh, I'm taking it easy. I still work at the shop. You know I've recently joined this non profit organization and let me tell you man it's changed my life." Sam responded

No, no not an charity organization thing... I mean I think it's great that he does that, but Erika loves guys like that. No!

"Cool, cool, so bro you got any special girl yet?" Jake asked.

Please have a special girl, please, please!

"Nahh bro I'm still looking for that special girl y'know. I want her to be different than all other girls. So I'll just have to be patient and hopefully when she comes my way I'll know." Sam said.

Ugh, of course he doesn't have a girl!

"So how bout you bro, any special girl? Aren't you dating that Tana girl?" Sam asked.

"Well I dated her. When ended up breaking up." Jake said

"Ahh I'm sorry to hear that bro. It must be tough."

"Actually it hasn't been tough, surprisingly."

"Well good man. And hey it was good seeing you. I better get going."

"Wait, wait I gotta tell you something." Jake says frantically

"What is it?" Sam responds

"Well I think Erika is going to try and flirt with you and-"

"wait, Erika costell, your ex girlfriend?" Sam said.

"Yes, and-"

"Aww bro, she is sooo hot. This is awesome."

"Wait, what no bro you can't date her." Jake says.

"Why not y'all broke up like 3 years ago." Sam said.

"It was actually 2 years, and no I don't want my friend dating my ex girlfriend."

"Well if she flirts with me, I don't know if I'll be able to keep it together. And why do you  care so much, I mean we never see each other. Are you trying to get back with her or something?" Sam said.

"What no bro I don't want to get back together with her." Jake said.

"Okay, if you say so."

Why would he think I would want to get back together with my ex? Like why? I can't believe he even thought of that? I mean she is gorgeous. And independent, and- what no stop Jake!

"Hey, Sam can I talk to you for a second?" Erika said.

"Hmm wh- what me?" Sam said.

"Haha yes you." Erika said.

"Um okay yeah yeah sure" Sam said.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah yeah I'm good, so let's go talk."

Sam's thoughts- omg she is soo hot! 🤤gosh

"Wait!...don't go" Jake said.

"Huh, Jake what are you doing here?" Erika said.

"You can't go talk to him?" Jake said.

"Why?" Erika asked.

"Because he is busy and I need to talk to him." Jake responded.

"Oh well it will just be like 2 mins and then y'all can talk." Erika responded

"No, wait plea-"

"Hey Jake, stop messing with my girlfriend." Adam appeared and said.

"Wait, What no-" Jake said.

"Just stop she doesn't want you back" Adam said.

"I never said I wanted to get back with her I just don't want her talking to Sam." Jake said.

"Why would you not want me talking to Sam." Erika said.

"Because" Jake responded

"Because, why?" Erika said.

"MAYBE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU FLIRTING WITH MY OLD FRIEND."

Suddenly the whole crowd of people went quiet...

"WHAT, I'M NOT TRYING TO FLIRT WITH YOUR FRIEND."

"THEN WHY DO YOU NEED TO TALK TO HIM SO BAD? AND DON'T LIE. I OVER HEARD YOU TALKING TO SOMEONE IN THE BATHROOM ABOUT HOW HOT HE IS AND THAT YOUR GOING TO GO TALK TO HIM."

"WHAT EWW I DO NOT WANT TO DATE YOUR FRIEND. I WAS ACTUALLY JUST TRYING TO TALK TO HIM FOR MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE LIKED HIM."

"Ohh" Jake said.

"Ugh" Erika responded.

Erika started walking away...

"Wait, Erika don't leav-"

And she was gone.

Ugh was did I have to screw this up. I feel so bad now. I gotta make it up to her, some how because I literally just embarrassed her in front of everyone.

Rocky's POV:

Hi, I'm so sorry, I literally forgot to post Wednesday! But, Thank you so much for 2k reads! I really appreciate it. 💜

Don't forget to vote!!!