Chapter thirty: Arguement

Nayeon's POV

"M-Mom..?" I stuttered feeling so drained of life when I saw eli, my mom, At the end of the door.

She smiled brightly with tears in her eyes. I immidiately hugged her not wanting to let go. I have missed her hugging me when I was a child so much.

"I'm here, I'm here... I'm not going anywhere." She said calming me down.

When I did calm down she explained everything to me, Including the part on why she has to disappear and act dead. People were after her so she couldn't risk us getting hurt. Those said people are gone, as my mother said. She didn't go into details but she told me not to worry anymore. I lead her to dad which lead the three of us into emotional tears and exchanging some words of comfort.

My mom was so devastated to see father on the bed, looking so lifeless and tired. After a couple of hours of us there talking my dad slept for a moment getting me a second to talk to mom.

"Have you already gone to see y/n?" I asked and she nodded.

"She didn't believe me when I talked to her. Claiming I was a fraud. I talked to Jihyo too. Those two had too many drama I can sense it." Eli said and I laugh silently.

"Have you thought of explaining to y/n everything? I could try." I offered and she nodded.

"Please do Nayeon. I can take care of your father here." She said and held dad's hand gently. I bid my goodbye and left the two of them to talk for a while.

I walk down the stairs and carefully placed my bag on the table so that I can put my phone and charger and everything. I wanted to talk to y/n about father and her condition as well. She just stayed silent when I hinted I knew about her also.

~~

"Solar. Yeah it's me. Are you sure it's the right address? this definitely doesn't suit y/n's sense of style." I said and walked towards the apartment building.

Solar laughed (Yeah she's staying in the 8th floor. She bought the whole floor.)

I rolled my eyes and bowed to some people who was waving at me and greeting. "She was never one to share a floor anyways."

(I gotta go now, We definitely need to hang out soon.)

"Yeah we do. Bye solar." She bid her goodbye and I hung up when the elevator door opened.

Solar wasn't kidding when she said y/n owned the whole floor. There wasn't a hallways leading to multiple doors, Instead one door with a lock on it.

I knocked on the door and waited for her to open it.

~~

Y/n's POV

Me and Jihyo went to my apartment shortly after chaeyoung left. She said Mina needed her for something and that woman is whipped for the penguin. She's lucky I introduced her to Mina at that party.

Jihyo wouldn't leave my side since earlier which Made me chuckle at her actions whenever I needed to go somewhere.

I intended to go to the hospital and ask for any update about my heart transplant.

It's been a few weeks and the doctor last told me It's going to take a few more months before I have a donor. Many people also has heart problems so there was a line which I am 3 in line. I didn't mind, This people must need it more than I do anyways.

I don't want to tell Jihyo about it either. I can't even describe on what she could feel
about this or how she would react. I can't tell whether she will be angry or have sympathy for me. I have known Jihyo For a while now even when I was born she was there by my side metaphorically Of course. I can't face her and tell her the news of me probably dying. I can't tell the woman I love that I am about to die and leave her before I can even make her happy. Before I can see her walk the aisle with a gorgeous white dress. I can disappear on this earth.I'm being cliche and really emotional right now.but I can't help it.

Today jihyo and I Would just spend the day inside my apartment probably watching movies and other TV shows on Netflix. but I didn't expect my sister to be knocking on my door and probably spill the news about my father and I to the love of my life.

"What are you doing here?" I asked hesitantly. Nayeon was about to speak then she saw Jihyo in the couch looking at the both of us.

Nayeon whispered quietly to y/n. "Does Jihyo know?" she asked and I shook my head with pleading eyes.

"I haven't told her.." I said and Nayeon sighed.

"Don't worry, I'll leave your part off." she whispered and I let her inside.

"Hey Jihyo." Nayeon greeted her with a sad smile.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Jihyo asked and I sat down beside her while Nayeon took a sit in front of us.

"No point of beating around the bush since you both know who rose from the dead." Nayeon said and I grew furious. Jihyo was shocked.

"She finally came to visit you?" Jihyo asked Nayeon and my sister nodded.

"Don't tell me you're talking about the imposter." I said and leaned on the couch frowning.

Nayeon sighed and Jihyo just looked at me with an angry yet calm face.

"Y/n she isn't an imposter. Who the hell would even come in our life, Who looks exactly like mom, and knows everything about our life? She also met dad..." Nayeon said the last bit making me more angry.

"And don't tell me you left her with him?" I said and Nayeon is getting furious by the second.

If her personality hasn't change she could have been shouting at me right now.

"She misses us. She told me the reason she left. The reason why she acted dead. If you talked to her properly then you would understand too." My sister argued in a calm way but I couldn't just let my guard down easily.

"My mom is dead. I've moved on. She is nothing to me because she is not my real mom." I stated and Nayeon lost her temper.

"Don't talk to her like that!" She stood up looking down to me. I stood up to her eye level wanting to make her shut up about the topic. She knew very well how it was sensitive for me talk about.

"Both of you stop it!" Jihyo shouted in command but we remained staring at each others' eyes. Mine angry and hers hurt.

"Y/n, Nayeon unnie isn't wrong. She's your real mom. I know it because she explained to me as well. I knew I should of have told you before but she told me not to." Jihyo held my arm calming me down.

"You should atleast talk to her properly this time..." Jihyo said in a low tone and I grew more and more confused about my mom.

~~