Dolla make me Holla

Quick note, this is a flash back, y'know when she started stripping, on how she met Aaron an stuff also Merry Fucking New Year, let ww3 send me to hell cause I'ma sinner XD also, check out me other series, the fairytail one It's Magic Mi Amour!
I think it's pretty good, so, INTO THE STORY.

~~~~~~

You sigh, looking at your self in the mirror, your sister- Starr- fixing your hair up.

"You look like a doll, that should be your stripper name."

"Doll?"You deadpanned, glaring at her silently through the mirror.

She laughed, her breasts poking through the Lacy lingerie.

"Of course! Though that tattoo doesn't really make you look 'doll like'"She tilted her head at you.

"Medusa, I will go by Medusa." You looked at the serpent tattoo through the black lingerie.

"Ooooo spicy! Fits you!"she clapped her (ASS) hands, her blonde curls bouncing (like her ASS) "You look so good! You ready?" She asked, they called out your stripper name.

Guess you were

~Three year time skip~

You walked into the dressing room, tired from your complicated routine.

"Medusa! Hey!" Came running in Margarita, or Peggy Schuyler. She knows your actual name she just prefers to call you Medusa, says it fits you better.

"Hey Margarita, you did good today." You smile, she's nice, very unstripper like

"Thanks! I didn't think I'd be able to actually life myself up on that thing but I did it! Did you see?"she beamed, also very childlike for a stripper.

She was very cute, litterally, cute like a puppy cute, it was disturbing that someone so childlike could do a job like this,
But anyway, her outfit was done w e l l!

She was wearing a long silk kimono type robe, with a cute little lingerie number under it.

"Yeah, I saw."

"Y/N!" Called your sister running towards you.

"Starr!Hey, whats up."You asked, a bit worried your sister looked too panicked.

"Guess who just walked in!"

"Who?"Both you and Margarita said.

"Aaron Burr."

And that's where it started.