Please

The limo halts, when it does I began to fix myself, pulling the latex dress back over my thighs, when I felt myself being pulled out of the limo by strong hands.

That's when it hits me.
I was cheating on Aaron.

A shiver of anxiety and excitement his me,I deserved this didn't I? For fuck's sakes I am 22 and a virgin isn't that fucked up?Thomas took my hand and intertwined my fingers with his, giving me a smile that caused my heart to flutter, this was just a quick fuck I had to remind myself.
And that's when he shocks me, before walking into the front gate a swurves torwads me, cupping my face in his hands,

"Jesus (y/n), You are absolutely stunning."Before I'm able to react he gently presses his lips to mine, a kiss that made every issue I've ever had melt away. He pulled away, giving me a look I couldn't dissect, a look that caused me to quiver.

"Um." He whispered, "let's go in."

He took me by the hand pulling me through the gate. Not being very gentle- he's damn eager.

"So do you like-" Before you can even finish your sentence your thrown into the house and pinned against the wall, being kissed roughly.

My eyelids fluttered closed, He tasted like bourbon and clove cigarettes, his home smelled wonderful, like lavender.

He looked down at me, his eyes undressing me as they passed my body parts, he grabbed the zipper from the back and yanked it down, effectively destroying the zipper,"Thomas!" You squeaked, he pushed the dress past your boobs but it wouldn't go down any further.

"What the- fuck this."Jefferson stated, and before I could stop him he ripped the dress right in half. You stood there shocked, excitement and rage ran through you.

That dress was at least five grand.

"Thomas that was expensive!"

But he didn't say a word he was just staring at your body, you weren't wearing a bra that day, so your breasts were in full view, you had a serpant tattoo right under your left breast.

He looked into your eyes and grinned, "The senators wife?a tattoo? How rebellious."

"Five years on the streets will do that to you." I said matter of factly.

"And what did you learn on those streets?"His hand rested on your hip.

"How about I show you?"I pressed my lips roughly against his and ripped his blazer off while he ran his hands over my breasts causing me to moan in his mouth.

He pulled my underwear down and off, I ripped open his shirt, buttons flying everywhere, he gave a me a look of shock.

"An eye for an eye ri-ohhh." I moaned as he pressed a finger inside of me, I moaned and took his shirt all the way off, looking at his toned body, he leaned in and began nibbling on my ear, while putting another finger in, which hurt a bit but I ain't no bitch.

"T-thomas god- my- fuck."

"Wet this quickly?" He curled his fingers which cause me to let out a long moan.

"Th-thomas I need yo-ah!" You moaned as he went faster with his fingers.

"Beg sugar." He pressed his lips against your heated neck, "Beg for Daddy."

"Please." You whispered.

"Please what?" He curled his fingers again.

"P-ah!Please! I need you Daddy! I need you!"you whined out- not exactly used to this, he unbuttoned his pants and took his member out and- lordy- I'd say it's at least ten inches

He picked me up, holding my thighs, pushed up against the wall. I was a little scared- I was a virgin.

He noticed my fear and leaned in, whispering in my ear, "Don't worry honey, just relax, I'll be gentle."

"You promise?" You whispered, he nodded and kissed me, pressing his tip against my entrance, I softly moaned his name, he whispered sweet nothings in my ear to calm me down.

"What are you- AHH!" I moaned - or more screamed as I felt my self stretch out, it was pretty painful, but kind of felt....good?

"Fuck, (y/n) ....your so....mon dieu." Thomas half groaned half whispered. He can speak French?

His lips pressed his lips to my neck as he pushed in all the way, moans escaped me, I felt so.....full.

I felt the pain slowly subside, not all the way gone but there was pleasure now.

"Thomas, please go- gahh!" You moaned as he started at a slow pace, my fingernails dug into his back , my teeth digging into his shoulder, he groaned and went quicker, pain and pleasure surging through me.

"Honey, oh my God your perfect."He moaned in my ear,I looked into his eyes and kissed him, putting everything I felt into that kiss, he groaned and pumped into me quicker,

He bit my lip, asking for entrance - I moaned and he slid his tounge in, fighting for dominance- and completely winning.

God God God he was so good.

I felt my body began to shake, an orgasm building up.

I closed my eyes , whimpering his name, he went harder, hitting a sweet spot which caused me to twitch uncontrollably.

"Fuck! God...please..." You moaned, you body getting closer and closer as he pumped into you.

Thomas bit into you neck and squeezed your ass, earning a sharp moan from you, you wrapped your arms around his shoulders and moaned against his neck, mumbling words that no one could understand.

He heard him grunt, he went inhumanely fast, you felt yourself need to release, so you did.

Apperantly so did he at the same time, you were whimpering, he was grunting, you could feel the warm stickiness make you whole, as you orgasm subsided, leaving you weak and exhausted.

You kissed Thomas passionately tasting heat and sweat, he placed you down gently, holding your hips because you felt pretty shaky.

Thomas looked down at you with a wide grin, one that made his eyes sparkle,"That was really good...do you want to stay the night?"(pUsSy So GoOd hE aSk To StaY tHe NiGhT.)

You think for a second, you can always tell Aaron your at Starr's, or Peggy's, tell them to lie for you....but....

"I don't wanna lie." I said, thinking out loud, oops.

"You'll cheat but you won't lie?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow. Thats when it hits you.

You just cheated on Aaron with no mercy, with the secretary of godamn America, Aaron is smart, he only did it with a married no body, it'd be hard for him to get caught....

This could ruin all three of us.