Mr. Jefferson

You walk into the bar, the gold ring shining on your left hand, wearing a simple black body con, your hair and makeup done to perfection, for honestly no reason, your wealthy husband just doesn't want you out as a "mole rat" which he says your natural look reminds him of.

You hope he's joking.

You are married to famous politician Aaron Burr, who is completely controlling, but hey, you were a stripper and he was rich, how could you say no?

He instantly became your "sugar daddy" since he was pretty rich from being a senator, he is quite older than you, since you are barely 21 while he is near forty,

He has a mistress named Theodosia, though he won't let you have one, which you are fine with, you will stay loyal to your husband since he gave you every thing you ever wanted

Money

But that changes you being loyal that faithful night at the bar when you meet him.

The secretary who is a daddy

Thomas Jefferson.

You sit next to him at the bar to which you don't notice, Thomas at this point is around 28 and a bachelor, A really famous, not only for being the secretary for all of freaking America, but for also his looks and talents, the mad has modelled, in famous magazines like Vogue, and so on.

He also is one hell of an artist, he can paint or draw you naked any day like honestly draw me like one of your French girls Jefferson.

You yourself don't even have a job, your husband also wants you to be a politician or something of the sort but you never had a taste for it, you actually want to be a singer, but you know that's not gonna happen, you write all the time, so many songs, you just can't stop.

You also love dancing, which is why you chose to be an exotic dancer, that and the money, but even in your rich life, your not happy.

You've never even had sex before, even though you are married, mostly cause you only see your husband for thirty minutes every day, he's always somewhere , never home, so yeah, you never "done it" so yeah your kinda lonely but it's worth it right?

Right?

As you walk into this bar you catch the eye of the man him self, Thomas Jefferson. And that smirk of his was anything but innocent, the only seat open was next to him, so you take it.

"What a lovely lady" Thomas says, a sinister smirk on his face. You laugh very softly, your flirty - Ness already coming in strong .

"Oh hun, I am way more than lovely."

He smirks "And are you going to prove that?" He tilts his head testing the waters.

You lean over and whisper in his ear.
"That's for you to fine out" you lean back and order a margarita, mango flavored specifically.

He leans back a bit aghast

"Why don't you tell me your name Pretty lady?"

You giggle but of course comply
"Y/n, Y/n L/n Burr"

"Ah, so your married, to the senator none the less"You nod, sipping your drink that was just delivered, as you hold up your left hand, to which Thomas grabs your wrist gently, and presses his lips to the ring, taking it off with his teeth.

"How about just for tonight, your not?"

You think a bit and nod.

"If word gets out to my husband, your a dead man."

"Oh don't worry darlin' it won't."
You smile and put your sun glasses on, so no one will see you leaving with Jefferson, You get into the limo, and that's where it starts.

Jefferson leans in and begins kissing your neck which gets you to groan a bit.

"It's an hour and a half, so, try to stay quiet."One of his hands are on your thigh when he leans in and presses his perfect lips against yours, his hand slides up into your skirt and he runs the sensitive part of your thigh with his warm hand.

"Already so wet, for me?" He growls into your ear which causes you to moan a bit.

"Well I've never...."
To which Jefferson eyes widen a bit,

"So the married woman is a virgin? Oh your gonna come so fast baby girl"
You get a little more wet at the nick name.
With his finger he begins rubbing your clit, to which you wimper
"F-fuck!" You tense up as your breath gets quicker.

He moves your under wear to the side and slides a finger into you, he kisses you roughly as he begins finger fucking you.

You wrap your arms around his shoulders, digging your fingers into his back he moves his finger faster, as he gets an idea.

"Get on your back baby girl."you lean back on the limo seat, he starts off kissing your thighs , leaving hickys all over them, you didn't mind, you wanted memories of this, he takes off your underwear with his teeth, to which he begins licking the outside of your pussy , then he sticks his tounge in to which you begin shaking.

"Oh god yes! Daddy!" You moan testing out the waters, which causes him to put his tonge deeper and faster, you start feeling- something, like a tight Knott forming in your lower area,

"Mm! Oh god, p p please don't stop!" One of your hands is digging into his hair, the other digging into the leather seat and you felt it tighten, you arch your back, he forces your hips back down into the seat.

"Mmm your gonna come darlin'" you nod speechless, he begins rubbing your clit, and you canr handel it, you are a sweaty, twitching, moaning, hot mess now.

"F-fuck daddy!"

"Come on, come for daddy baby girl, make your self the dirty slut that you are, be my good dirty little girl" you near screams as you feel the orgasm ripple through your body, it come in waves and you are s h a k I n g, you are screaming daddy over and over again, the orgasm ending with a whimper from you.

And that night you knew there was more to come.

And it was more than just sex.