Results Day

Hey! This is my first book, so
I hope you all enjoy.
- Gracie

Nothing to live for...
Because everything is broken for a reason, everyone hears but never speaks. No one understands what goes on inside your head, no one ever understand how your mind works because we are all made in different ways.
They don't get you and the easiest way to forget that is too cut slowly at your skin and watch your hurt bleed from your veins, the salty tears that dribble down your face,
He sent you all those cute messages, But he broke you in 2 and sliced up your heart slowly an painfully, You tell
Yourself. He still won't understand the true effects he has done to you.
The relationship was perfect, so was he, but slowly the love ate away at you as you watched him flirt and play around with her... Your best friend.
She was supposed to be supporting, your sister and mostly your best friend, but she was the heartbreaker and a lier.
No one knows how you feel because everyone feels different during heartbreak.
But you know that the sweetest revenge is success...

Today was the 24th of August results day, you knew that you would have to revisit this god forbidden place.
Walking calmly along the hallway to one of the classrooms, you see 2 people play fighting, as you walked closer your nerves started to pick up and you had a sickly feeling in your stomach.
It was them... Your so called best friend MacKenzie McCann and your cheating Ex James Harding. You pick up your pace and put your head down just so they can hardly make out who you are. But she knows, MacKenzie knows you walked past, "Azzy" she shouts down the hall, you panic but bring up the courage to stop and turn to reply with "You lost the right to call me that when you lied, so please call me Azalea". She looked with sadness in her eyes, but you knew it was fake, MacKenzie then spoke up "I didn't want to hurt you, I was jealous of your perfect relationship, because he chose you over me! I watched you become hungover him and I had to listen to the cute text messages and your hugging and kissing, I knew that I liked him longer so I thought that I should get him! I did and I love him and he loves me, just don't throw away 15 years of friendship over a boy". All you could feel was disgust. "15 years of friendship was a lie, even if you liked him when I was with him, a best friend would not break up the relationship but try and agree with it and move on. So don't ever talk to me again" you spat back.
"But please Azzy what about all the memories we have" she cried back. "There are no memories anymore, I'm moving to Canada tomorrow after I get my results, so I can move as far away from you as I can". With that you walk away swiftly and proud.

MacKenzie POV

So it's going to be like that is it, well in that case it's plan b, lets make a quick phone call. Pulling out her phone from her pocket she dials his number "Hey Jase, I need you to do me a favour"