C H A P T E R 1: Officially Missing

[(A/n): This Book has a super natural feel to it ! ]
Janiá P.O.V 💕
As the tears roll down my face. Little rain drops hit my window. How can he be dead! He was the only thing i ever had or loved besides myself. Here I am alone hurting. At least he doesn't have to deal with the fucked up world anymore. At the age of 16 I never would've thought I'd hurt this bad. Sitting in this car. No where to go, Clothes in the trunk, Homeless! I get out of the car and walk down to the lake. I sit on the ground and stare at my reflection in the water. Falling over in the water I Say A Prayer.
"Lord if i am to die right now , forgive me". Just as my body stiffens and my eyes close. Someone pulls me out the water. Sits me on the ground. As i struggle to breathe , the wind blows harder to the rhythm of lungs. I open my eye to a pair of hazel eyes.

Nathan P.O.V 💕
I hope this girl wakes up. She to special to die like that. I knew her brother Rico. He was my partner in crime. One thing he knew for sure was that he was gonna die. His father was plotting against him. He told me everything ,but the one thing I remembered most important was..
✨Flash Back✨
" Watch out for my little sister."
"makes sure she good and don't let nothing happen to her."
Thats exactly what I'm gonna do too. He always had my backs so now I'ma have his even if he gone. I looked at her looking up at me. She was so beautiful. I picked her up put her in my car. Ran To her car got everything she had. Took it mines and drove off down the street.

As we entered my penthouse loft. She slowly started to shift over. As I carried her to the couch she hugged me tight. I hugged her back and rubbed her back to sooth her. She looked in my eyes.
"Nathan I don't.. I just.. I " , she stuttered. Looking down into her lap. I lifted her head up. "Babygirl I know .. Its okay you dont have to explain your self to me", I said. I can see she hurt by her brother being killed. Im'a be there for her , she gone live with me. We both gonna go to school and get out of here. Thats my word and bond. I picked her up. Put music on , and danced around the room to make her a little happier. When she with me she'll never be alone
{Nathan and Janiá in mm }
{Chapter Song:
Tamia Officially Missing You}