C H A P T E R 2: Keep Your Head Up

I Know You Feed Up , But
Keep Your Head Up ...
- 2Pac

Janiá P.O.V
As I sat on the couch i just stared off into space. Its been two weeks since my brother Rico was killed , and two weeks since Nathan took me in. I owe him a lot. This place is kinda of a mess its stylish and all but I'ma need him to clean it up. Since he sleep I decided to vacuum, mop, wash the dishes, do laundry, and etc. By the time i was done. I heard something creepin behind me. I knew who it was. His dumb ass we're the only two in the condo. Finna get him now.

Nathan P.O.V
I woke up hearing vaccums going on and all this other shit. I was pissed for a minute. Then i realized. Its my lil boo! Janiá! , Man I gotta get us outta here. My condo nice and all but i want better. I'ma Nigga with a dream. My dreams Are so Ambitious That Slinging drugs is not my thing. Can't get locked up and be a jail bird. As I went into the bathroom , Did my hygiene. I jogged into the living room and had to do a double take. Wifey put it Down!. Its all clean and shit. I saw her finishing up so i snuck up on her. I know she knew it was me cause she turned around and sprayed me with the kitchen faucet. That shit was cold ! I started laughing and running. I picked her up and spun her around. I ran to my room and slammed her on the bed. Her giggle made me smile.

Janiá P.O.V
When he slammed me on the bed. I couldn't help but giggle. My cheeks turned red. My eyes turned Blue. I looked at his hazel eyes he looked so amazed. It made me blush even harder. I kissed his cheek. his eyes turned grey. I looked as amazed as him. People who have Mood Eyes Are special. They say they where born on either a full or half moon. As for me it was half.
"Nathan", I said.
"Huh" ,He said.
"Were you born on a half or a full moon"?, I said.
He looked like he was in thought about it.
"I don't know", He Said.
"Give me your arm", I said.
He gave me his arm. I found the birth mark on his wrist. I showed him mines.
He looked at me and smiled. Nothing was else was said. We just stared at each other till I Kissed him. He immediately kissed back. I moved back to see him with his lip still poked out. I laughed , Jumped off the bed and grabbed a blanket out the closet. Grabbed all the snacks I could find. Went back up stairs to see him smiling and in deep thought. When he realized i was back he popped in my favorite movie. "Poetic Justice" , He knows all this stuff about me he must have truly been friends with my brother. I spread all the stuff out over the bed and Snuggled in the blanket. Nathan came back over to me and kissed me cheek it turned red. He saw and laughed then snuggled with me to watch the movie. He whispered to me " Im proud of you. Dealing with all this stuff. Your so strong little mama. Keep Your Head Up", He said. Tears rolled down my face I'm proud of myself to if I can get through this I can get through anything. He wiped my tears and held me closer. we continued to watch the movie. We gone have a Hell of A Night!

{Janiá in Mm}.                                   
{Chapter Song: 2pac - Keep Ya Head Up}