Character Introduction

Hwang Yeji- age: 19- second year college student- majoring in psychology- lives in the dorms- secret agent at SAPP (secret agent protection program)- childish - sociable - confident (unless she's with Ryujin)- Ryujin's best friend- college friends...

Hwang Yeji
- age: 19
- second year college student
- majoring in psychology
- lives in the dorms
- secret agent at SAPP (secret agent protection program)
- childish
- sociable
- confident (unless she's with Ryujin)
- Ryujin's best friend
- college friends: Lia, Shuhua, and Mark
- SAPP friends: Soyeon and Hiro
- secretly in love with Ryujin since they were in middle school
Hwang Yeji was born into a loving household and is an only child. She has a special ability where she can travel in time during a problematic situation. This means that whenever there's a problem, she will go back in time to "redo" that time fragment over and over again until the "world" is satisfied with the outcome.

Shin Ryujin- age: 18- first year college student - majoring in business/finance - lives at home- quiet and reserved making her seem very cool and unapproachable - wild and flirtatious to those close to her- Yeji's best friend - college friends: Ch...

Shin Ryujin
- age: 18
- first year college student
- majoring in business/finance
- lives at home
- quiet and reserved making her seem very cool and unapproachable
- wild and flirtatious to those close to her
- Yeji's best friend
- college friends: Chaeryeong, Yuna, Heejin, Beomgyu, Yuqi, Haneul, Minjoon
- sees Yeji as an unnie but might have deeper feelings??
Shin Ryujin was born into a rich and strict family with an older brother that's 7 years older. Her father is the CEO of a technology company, her mother is a neurosurgeon, and her brother is an aspiring lawyer. As a result, Ryujin is always left at "home" (she'd rather call it a giant empty dungeon) and is left with lots of money coming from her family. Before, she would crave that family attention and affection, but now she's numb to the feeling of being alone.

Choi Lia- age: 19- second year college student- majoring in fashion/design- close friends with Yeji- knows about Yeji's secret ability- really sociable and popular - always knows what's trending - motherlikeChoi Lia was born into a rich household ...

Choi Lia
- age: 19
- second year college student
- majoring in fashion/design
- close friends with Yeji
- knows about Yeji's secret ability
- really sociable and popular
- always knows what's trending
- motherlike
Choi Lia was born into a rich household of an older sister and brother. She met Yeji through a random business party that Ryujin's father held. Since Ryujin didn't want to be bored and alone, she invited Yeji, but Yeji got lost and found Lia. Lia later became friends with Ryujin through their mutual relationships.

Lee Chaeryeong- age: 18- first year college student- majoring in dance - close friends with Ryujin- blunt/serious- innocent and kind Lee Chaeryeong was born into a happy family as a middle child - with an older sister also majoring in dance and a ...

Lee Chaeryeong
- age: 18
- first year college student
- majoring in dance
- close friends with Ryujin
- blunt/serious
- innocent and kind
Lee Chaeryeong was born into a happy family as a middle child - with an older sister also majoring in dance and a younger sister still attending elementary school. She met Ryujin during middle school orientation as she tried to recruit her into the dancing club. As a result, Chaeryeong won't stop pestering Ryujin until she joins the club in college. She met Yeji later on in the dance club.

Shin Yuna- age: 18 (for story convenience)- first year college student - majoring in sports- part of the college volleyball team- close friends with Ryujin- bubbly and talkative - very childish- loves dancing and singing to Disney Shin Yuna was bo...

Shin Yuna
- age: 18 (for story convenience)
- first year college student
- majoring in sports
- part of the college volleyball team
- close friends with Ryujin
- bubbly and talkative
- very childish
- loves dancing and singing to Disney
Shin Yuna was born into a happy family with younger brother twins in elementary school. She met Ryujin during one of her volleyball games. Ryujin was dragged by her friends to scout out good looking people from both their school and the other. After the game, Ryujin's friend tried to ask her out but was rejected and that's how they all became friends.

Side characters: all the friends I listed above
Original characters: Mark, Hiro, Haneul, and Minjoon