Heart Vacancy

Rossajenifer's P.O.V

Let's just say everyone agrees that Nathan and Carly should go out, but shhhh don't tell them! and everyone agrees with Holly that Tom and Kami should go out, but shhhh don't tell them either! they're is definitely chemistry between they four.

Nathan's P.O.V

Awwww Carly is just so cute, she's really nice too, did I mention she was cute? I have never felt this way around a girl before, it's unbelievable. We've been talking a lot and my wee sis just keeps looking over at me and giving me this look, I think she knows I like Carly as much as she likes me.

Carly's P.O.V

Have you got any idea how sweet Nathan is, he'd be the best boyfriend ever! In my opinion *wink. We just keep talking and talking and talking, Nathan's a really good listener. We're getting on really well, and as the lyric goes, he can fill my vacancy! 

Tom's P.O.V

That girl is amazing, she's so sweet and cute and lovely and sweet and lovely and cute. Did I mention sweet already? I'm getting on really well with Kami, Nath's getting on really well with Carly, Seev's getting on really well with Hannah, Jay's getting on really well with Jadin and Max is getting on really well with my little cousin Holly. 

Kami's P.O.V

Awwww Tom, I'm gonna be dreaming about you all day and all night. It feels weird that these boys are famous worldwide, they have so many fans and they're actually wanting to be with us five particular girls? We must be the luckiest girls on earth!

Max's P.O.V

Tom's cousin is just so sweet, all the girls are but I only have an eye for Holly. I don't care whether it's Tom's cousin, Holly's just my dream girl and that's all that matters to me.

Holly's P.O.V

MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX why are you so prefect?! I love you so much! I can't imagine my life without him now, after talking to him backstage and getting to know him better. He's really sweet and down to earth and just my type of MAX! *wink I just hope he likes me too. We should also get Kami and my cousin out on a date, it's clear that they both obviously like each other.

Jay's P.O.V

What's more important right now? Skittles or Jadin? Skittles, Jadin, skittles, Jadin. It's obviously Jadin, she's my new skittle in life, I was obsessed with skittles but Jadin's just stole their role! I hope she likes me too, that would just make me so happy if we both had the same feelings for each other.

Jadin's P.O.V

Ahhhh Jay, I just want to go on a date with you, I'll give you all the skittles you want. I just hope he likes me back.

Siva's P.O.V

Everyone seems to be getting on great. Everyone seems to be wanting to get to know each other more. I can't wait to meet Hannah again cos she's so nice and she's really pretty. I'm not saying anymore but I think I'm in love.

Hannah's P.O.V

Siva's filling my heart vacancy, Max is filling Holly's heart vacancy, Jay's filling Jadin's heart vacancy, Tom's filling Kami's heart vacancy and Nathan's filling Carly's heart vacancy. You can see there is romances blossoming here, I just hope me and Siva's one. *fingers crossed