For The First Time

Rossajennifer POV

Tonight was the night of my big brothers gig, he said I could bring my friends so since they love them so much I'm going to ask Carly, Kami, Jadin, Hannah and Holly. They always talk about them saying how much they would love to meet them.

I called them over to my house, they haven't met Nathan yet because he's been so busy but Nathan was in and I could tell Carly had a big crush on him! When I phoned them up I explained I had a surprise for them and they were to come over.

Nathan's POV

My wee sis friends were coming over so she could tell them about the gig. Rossajennifer always said Carly spoke about me so she thinks she has a big crush on me, but anyways I can't wait to meet them.

Holly POV

Me and the girls headed over to Rossajennifer to see what the surprise was.

Nathan's POV

I heard the door bell going so I got up out of the comfy chair and answered it, I could see the big smiles on the girls faces, they introduced them self,s Carly had a massive grin on her face (she looks cute!)

Carly POV

OMG! I can't believe it was Nathan Sykes who answered the door, then when he found out I was Carly he gave me a wink, Rossajennifer must have told him I always spoke about him.