We're Glad They Came

Nathan's P.O.V

Me and the lads are getting ready backstage and we're pumping to get on that stage! Rossajenifer are standing in the VIP bit with her friends Carly, Kami, Jadin, Holly and Hannah. All I can hear is screaming from all the fans out there, it's mental but we're ready to go!

Jadin's P.O.V

OMG! Knowing that Jay is right in front of my eyes, I can't believe it! I just love his voice and I love him.

Hannah's P.O.V

I need to touch him! I need to touch and feel Siva now, I just cannot believe Rossajenifer has let us stand right in front of the boys, it's just crazy!

Tom's P.O.V

Nath's just told me that his sister and her friends are gonna come and meet us backstage. I actually can't wait to meet them. Don't tell anyone but when we were on the stage, I had my eye on one of them.

Kami's P.O.V

I actually can't believe Rossajenifer is taking us backstage to meet The Wanted, I really love Tom, he's my dream come true and I can't believe he's gonna be touch distance away from me!

Carly's P.O.V

I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE ARE HEADING BACKSTAGE TO MEET THE BOYS!!!!!! I know I met Nathan earlier but I can't wait to meet them all, but I do want to see Nathan more! 

Holly's P.O.V

We're off to meet the boys, I can kinda tell that Kami has got the eye for my cousin Tom but Carly can definitely not hide the fact that she wants Nathan hahaha!

Max's P.O.V

Let's let these girls in!