the night before.

a stream of light from the slightly open window caused Cleopatra to stir awake, pulling her from her peaceful sleep. Still semi-disoriented, she could barely see her surroundings in the somewhat dark bedroom. Lifting her head up slightly, she was met with the sight of a sleeping Ambrose underneath her. He lay flat on his back, shirt discarded on the floor from their late night rendezvous, and the duvet laying teasingly at his hips.

With a smirk, Cleo dragged her pointer finger down his neck, over his collarbone and slightly perked nipple, continuing down to his lower stomach and under the covers

With a smirk, Cleo dragged her pointer finger down his neck, over his collarbone and slightly perked nipple, continuing down to his lower stomach and under the covers. When she had gotten to her destination she grasped him cheekily with her hand, causing his eyes to slightly open and a smirk to cover his pink lips.

"You're a minx, you know that?" He grabbed her wrist that was slowly working on his member and pulled her up so she lay directly on top of his body, the pairs lips now only centimetres apart.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she replied, unable to hide the smile on her lips as she used her teeth to bite down on Ambrose's bottom lip and pull it back slightly. The sensation made him groan out lowly and throw his head back into his pillow. God, she loved the sound of his raspy morning moans and groans, she would miss it when she had to get back to the academy by the end of the week.

Pushing off of Ambrose's exposed shoulders, she manoeuvred herself so that she was straddling his waist, her palms, which were holding her up, pressed against his pectorals.
"Although I hate cutting our time together short, Sabrina and I have costumes to buy for the all saints eve party tonight" Cleo made her eyes sad and pouted her lip as if she wanted to stay in bed with Ambrose all day. (although she would of loved that idea, she needed a super sexy dress for the party)

Moving herself to get off of his body, Cleo suddenly felt his large palms grasp her ass through her white lace panties, impairing her ability to move

"do you have to go? Would you not rather to spend the day in bed with me and get up to no good?" his accent sounded thicker now that he was fully awoken, and the sultry words dripping from his mouth caused a wetness to form between her legs. as a reflex she slightly grinded against his lower region as a form of relief, but her movements made him smirk, knowing that he had caught her out and had the power to make her spend the day with him.

"Damn, you are so lucky you're this gorgeous" Cleopatra quickly replied before kissing his lips with so much passion and profusely grinding against him.

___________________________________

"Which dress do you prefer?" Sabrina asked in anguish, torn between the two dresses in her hands. And although Sabrina had despair written over her face, stressing about which dress she preferred, Cleopatra couldn't tell the difference between the two. They were both red, both had black detailing and were both just above the knee.

"Don't you have something sluttier" Cleo replied nonchalantly, focusing her eyes back on her half painted nails again. After not receiving a reply, Cleo looked back up to Sabrina, who was making an incredulous face, obviously taken a back at Cleo's indelicate words.

"What? I'm being serious! You can't dress up as a devil and not make it hot" Cleo grumbled out, placing the lid of the pink nail polish back in the bottle once she had finished her nails.

Throwing the dresses to the floor in despair, Sabrina trained her eyes on Cleopatra, her seemingly serious fashion situation a mere memory now.
"And what exactly are you dressing up as Missy?" she stared pointedly down at the black-haired girl.

With a groan, Cleo peeled her black sunglasses from her eyes.
"It's a surprise, you'll just have to wait and see" she yawned, batting her eyelashes at her new friend.

"Liar. You haven't even thought about it have you?"