the potion.

her tight strapless black dress hugged her figure, as well as her cropped black blazer and boots. Cleo was on her way to the lunch room, starving after spending an hour in conjuring class.
The chatter of other witches and warlocks rang through the dining hall, ultimately providing Cleopatra with a pounding headache. Looking around the low lit room she gazed towards her usual table that she sometimes shared with Nicholas, but to her disgust there sat Prudence, Dorcus and Agatha waiting patiently for Nick's arrival.
Grabbing her food she decided against sitting in the hall and started towards her room, yet stopped in her tracks after hearing her name from around a corner. Hiding against the stone wall she craned her neck in order to hear who was speaking of her.
"Do you have it?" She heard someone mumble in which the other person agreed. The whisper sounded an awful lot like Nicholas but why was he talking about her?

"I told you! I want Cleo to love me back and this potion is the only way that she will fall for me" he explained to his anonymous companion, causing Cleopatra to become nervous. He was in love with her. And he was using a potion on her so she could fall in love with him. Cleo would have been mad if she hadn't already began planning an idea to counter Mr Scratch's potion. Carefully stalking off to her room, she had started organising her plan. Cleo was sick of the mundane routine that occurred daily in the academy, so why not have a little fun with Nicks idea. Before Nick would give her the love potion she decided to cast a protection spell, but still chose to go along with his plan out of pure entertainment.

As the daylight fell, she had just finished her protection spell, when a knock rang out through her room

"Come in" she called lazily, hiding her spell book under her pillow.
His silhouette could be seen holding two chalices as he carefully closed the door to her room behind him.
"I didn't see you at lunch so I thought you might've been sick, I-I bought you some pumpkin juice" he stuttered, handing her the golden chalice. Nicholas Scratch stuttering? God he had gone soft. Hiding a giggle she grabbed the rusted glass and held it close to her mouth.

"Well how very thoughtful Mr Scratch" she lowly responded, a tent slightly raising in the boys pants simply by her words. With a gleam in her eye, she downed the potion-spiked pumpkin juice, subliminally staring at his face which had turned into a look of victory and excitement. Snapping her neck back up she placed the cup on her side table, instantly feeling giddy and flirty for having deceived the ruthless warlock.

"Would you like to stay the night, Father Blackwood won't find out" she smiled, grabbing Nicks arm and pulling his body onto her bed so he was in a reclining position. Mischievously she sat up to straddle his lap, his palms finding her hips in an instant. He didn't think the potion would work instantly. Scraping her red nails down his clothed chest, she ground her hips into his lap to which his head arched back into her satin pillow, sharp breaths falling from his lips. For a split second she admired the way pleasure looked on him but she snapped out of her trance by rolling off of his body and turning off her lamp. She didn't do high school boys so why now was she finding Nicholas Scratch of all people to be so attractive. He didn't say a word, but instead pushed himself off her bed and made his way out the door.

_______________________________

the morning after, Cleo had traded out her normally dull clothes for something girlier than usual, in order to convince Nick that the potion had worked

the morning after, Cleo had traded out her normally dull clothes for something girlier than usual, in order to convince Nick that the potion had worked. slipping into a baby pink tea dress, sheer white knee high socks, heels and a pink hat, she made her way to the dining hall with her books to get breakfast.

Instantly she made a beeline for her table, rolling her eyes when met with the sights of the three weird sisters sitting there too. Placing her books down she sat across from Nick as Prudence was occupying her usual spot next to him.

"Morning babe" she confidently smiled at him, ignoring the sisters gawking states.
Nick choked on his water, then proceeded to clear his throat, eyes skimming over her body.

"fuck you look amazing" his eyes bore into her chest, not paying attention to the way Prudence tried to capture his glance by putting her hiking her black dress up her thigh.
"You're too sweet" she batted her lashes at him, giving the girls a side smirk.