the saints day.

Cleopatra could feel 3 sets of eyes on her, staring her down as she slurped her bubblegum milkshake out of the straw in fragments. Looking through her lashes up at the irritating gaze, the three pairs of eyes suddenly tore away and were now awkwardly wandering around Dr Cerberus' Bookstore.

With a pop, Cleo removed her mouth from her straw and sat back against the red leather booth chair, staring at Sabrina's closest human friends.

"So where did you two meet again?" Roz coughed out as an attempted to seize the awkward atmosphere. Sabrina smiled over at cleo, who could barely contain a roll of her eyes at roz' question.
"We met at the academy! She was actually threatening me to stay away from her boyfriend which, of course, I told her about you, Harvey, and then she really wanted to meet you guys, so voila" Sabrina cheeringly muddled out, her hand resting lovingly on Harvey's.

Cleopatra NEVER wanted to meet Sabrinas friends. From the stories the blonde witch told, the trio of mundanes sounded tiresome and now that she was finally sitting in front of their powerless bodies, cleopatra's theory was proven right. Alas, she had nothing better to do. Classes at the academy had seized for a brief hiatus just in time for the All Saints holiday and cleopatra couldn't bare spending a week in the academy with Nicholas walking around looking peachy, so she had decided to move in to Sabrina's residence for the week. Already 3 days in and Cleo had been nothing but bored, except for sneaking up to Ambroses room during the night, as a distraction from that wicked warlock.

She was trying to keep herself together, she really was. But every time she heard Nicholas' laughter or saw his adorable smile, fury clouded her vision instantly. How could he be so cheery when he had ended a relationship with the woman he was supposed to love. She had given him a love potion for Satan's sake, why wasn't he begging on his knees to be taken back by her? 

"Cleo, where you even listening?"

The snap of sabrinas fingers broke her from her corrupted thoughts

The snap of sabrinas fingers broke her from her corrupted thoughts. Looking up from her lap, Cleo was met with three empty seats in front of her. Sabrina's friends must have left during the time she was thinking about nick. she wished she could get him out of her head.

"Oh no, what did you say 'Brina?"
Sabrina smiled at the name and then opened her mouth to repeat the sentence she said only moments earlier.
"The academy is throwing a Halloween party for All Saints Eve tomorrow night, we have to go!"

Cleo's ears perked up, she loved a good party, but then she realised that if the party was at the academy, Nicholas Scratch was bound to be loitering around and flirting with anything that moved. But she figured what better way to get over an ex, than to shamelessly attracting the attention of his friends and fellow warlocks.

"We are going to that party".