Falling back into Love

I'm just staring blankly at the tv, remembering everything that happened last night. His words Being your teacher wont stop me from loving you he loves me? I mean i feel something in my heart, i feel atracted to him but i dont love him. Has he remembered everything? has he seen much more than i have? 

"Clara, Tate is here"

" Hey Clara?"

" I'm here"

"I'm sorry about last night, i should have brought you home, who brought you here?"

"Profesor Williams did"

"Is there something wrong?"  yeah apart from finding out i've somehow been in love with my literature teacher in the 1800 im doing just fine

"I'm fine"

" come  on dont stay mad, do you want to go out for some coffee?"

"No, not really i have homework to do i already lost a lot of time"

"fine" he said as he stood up and walked toward the door. I couldnt let him leave like that, it isnt his fault that my life is slowly becoming a mess

"Tate?"

"What"

"Want to stay?"

"I'll make us coffee"

The clock read 6:00 Am

I'm not ready for this, as i lay on my bed looking at the window i decide that i will block out my feelings, this is incredibly wrong, and its not legal to date your teacher.

6:02

I finally get myself together and get in the shower, i let the water fall on back, relaxing my muscles.

"Clara! i really need to use the toilet!"

Tate still here?

i grabed my towel as fast as i could and got out the door.

"You stayed over?" 

"Yeah, you fell asleep on the couch and then you started sweating and shaking, so angie and i had to calm you down and take you to your bed, by that time it was already late so i asked angie if  i could stay and i did"

"Oh okay then see you later on in class"

7:00 Am

I tried to walk as slow as i could, it didnt matter it i was late, i didnt want to see him, to be honest im scared of what i will feel when i see him again.

7:32

"You are late miss Smith"

I just walked in fron of him, trying not to look at him as i reached my chair.

"Today we will only be reading the books i gave you last class, and whoever finishes it, will write an essay, get started"

I took some papers out since i already finished reading the book, i looked around the class, everyone was reading, then my eyes met his, this time they where cold and distant, as if nothing had happened. I kept on writting, this time keeping my eyes on my paper.

Class was over, i made my way to the door, then i felt someone grab my arm, some more flashes came to my head, he quicky let me go.

"Clara, are you okay? why where you late to class?"

"If you ask so many questions i wont be able to answer you, I am fine and i was late becase i overslept, thats all"

"I want to take you somewhere tonight"

"I dont think i can, this isnt right"

"Clara listen tome! this is right, i've already seen things that you havent, we are back here, we have been moved through time and space. but we are together again!, dont yousee?"

"I dont think i can handle this" I walked out the door feeling confused and with a hige urge to kiss him.

6:07 pm

Phone was ringing,Tate.

"Claver head! i have some good news for you!"

"And these news are?"

"I got you a job! at a publishing office! last night i found some of your papers and sent them to the company and they really love it! so they want you to write for them! and they pay really well"

"Oh my god Tate! this is fantastic! thank you so much! i cant believe you've done this, honestly thank you so much"

"It's no problem, you helped me a lot with my papers and your talent cant be wasted!, you start next week, on weekeday you'll go in the afternoons and saturdays from 9:00 am to 7"

"It's brilliant really"

"Well gotta go clever head!"

"Bye Tate!"

well i've got a job now, which is totally fantastic, i'll be writting and getting money.

Someone was running, running towards me

"Clara!"

it was him.

"Clara thank god i reached you, please give me the chance to show you, if there is enough touch you will remember everything, you will remmeber your past life, this is wy i am dying of love for you, please just go with me tonight"

"Fine, fine i'll go" well now im terrified, but i need to understand all of this.

"i'll pick you up at 8" He kissed me on the cheek and i moved backwards

"Sorry im sorry i shouldnt have, but i promise you will understand tonight"