profecy of a future lover

The good thing about Yale or any colege is that you walk so much, i mean  if i put it like that it makes it sound boring. But walking araund for me in the cold winter air is relaxing. It makes me feel like i'm part of this universe, this big huge universe and that makes me feel a litle bit special.

"Good morning class my name is Profesor Williams, i am very plased to be teaching you, i plan on filling you with the amazing words of memorable writters, and i hope you not only leave with information but with emotion, oh emotion, i would like to know who in here has read Hamlet?"

Well here is the thing i've always been the one to answer all questions ever made in any clases. I used to be scared of being the know it all but after a whole year i've decided to not give a bloody crap anymore.

"i've read it, since you mentioned emotion Profesor williams, i must say that Hamlet is filled with it, oh with so much of it, all of these characters go through  such crazy moments, especially Hamlet. The reader really feels it, it doesnt leave you with just words but with emotions as you said"

Now as i expected it was all quiet.

"And your name is?"

"I'm Clara Smith sir"

Later that night i couldn't find a way to sleep, the clock read 2.42 AM.

I kept on having these incredibly vivid dreams, images of clokcs ticking  with voices so loud i could almost belive they where here. "There is the believe that once life is over it all ends, but there is one wise man, much clever than the others who comes back all over again after death"

As i touched my back i could feel the sweat, i was freezing, what on eart was all of that about, i'm surely drinking too much coffee, good for studyng bad for peaceful sleeping. 

Its now saturday morning, as always campus is entierly empty and calming, i always come outside to read or to simply just breathe.

I close my eyes then i hear the sound of steps coming towards me.

 woke up early for nothing, great.

"Miss Smith?"

"Oh profesor williams, ermm good morning?"

"You seem to be a pretty strong Shakespere fan"

"I believe i am yes"

"well thats quite impressive"

"Thank you i guess?"

"sorry shouldnt be bothering you"

"no.. no actually im sorry if i came out to sound rude, i just, didnt expect anyone awake at this time"

His eyes, something about his eyes, they looked so old so wise filed with history i coudnt help but really stare, it was as if i was getting lost in his eyes.

"would you like some coffee? i mean it is rather cold"

"i dont think it would be appropiate to have coffe with a teacher Profesor Williams"

"Why is that? its just coffe and we could so some shakespere talk"

We walked in silence to the coffe shop near campus, what on earth am i doing, having coffe with a teacher because that is so incredibly normal.

"Lost in though miss Smith?"

"no, no just dozed out for a bit, so profesor williams-"

"Mathew, you can call me mathew sice we are outside of class after all" he said while smirking

is a techer smirking? SMIRKING at me? well i defenetly have never felt something like this before, but what am i thinking we are just having coffee right? he is not flirting whats so ever.

We talked for hours, plates kepts on getting on and of the table, from  sandwiches to sodas until they asked us if we wanted the luch menu.

"Im sorry Miss smith, i lost track of time, i didnt mean to waste yours,"

"Um yeah so did i, ill be heading back to my dorm" I walked/ran out the door with goose bums and a diferent heartbeat.