OLS - XXX

"I think my water broke."Meryl said softly and his eyes went round.

"Wait, what?Babe, are you serious?"Pierce asked for Meryl is just in her 37th week.

"Babe, I'm serious!"Meryl exclaimed and she slowly stood up.

"I woke up and my underwear and my part of the bed is soaking wet. I did not pee or anything."Meryl added and Pierce can hear fear in his wife's voice. He immediately stood up and wore his shirt.

"We need to go to the hospital."Pierce uttered, standing up and grabbing their prepared baby bag.

"Pierce, what if something is wrong with our baby?"Meryl asked and he guided her to their walk-in closet to change her clothes.

"No babe, I promise you nothing is wrong with our baby. She's just early, that's it."Pierce answered as he help her get dressed.

"I am old that's why something is wrong. It won't be like this if I'm still young."Meryl uttered and Pierce cupped her face.

"Listen to me,"Pierce started and tears started rolling down Meryl's eyes.

"Our baby is fine. She is healthy okay?We need to go to the hospital because she wanted to meet us early but I promise you, nothing's wrong with our baby."Pierce added and he kissed her forehead.

Pierce calmed himself down as he let Meryl go in the car before going back to their room to get Nicky who is in her deep slumber.

"Okay princess, you don't need to wake up."Pierce whispered as he slowly carry Nicky out of bed and grabbing her a small pillow and her phone.

Pierce had to drive almost an hour away from their home to get to the hospital and he can't panic now. He knows he can't.

"Babe, what do you feel?"Pierce asked Meryl who's been holding onto her baby bump since they left the house.

"Scared."Meryl answered and Pierce heaved a deep sigh.

"How about contractions?"Pierce asked and Meryl shook her head.

Nicky suddenly groaned after a few moments and she slowly opened her eyes. She saw her father's silhouette driving and she got curious.

"Daddy?"She called him.

"Yes, darling?"Pierce asked.

"Where are we going?"Nicky asked, still rubbing her eyes.

"To the hospital darling."Pierce answered and Nicky got more confuse.

"Why daddy?Is mommy alright?"Nicky asked as Pierce park their car.

"Mommy is alright baby. Now wear your jacket, it's cold outside."Pierce uttered.

Pierce immediately went to the emergency room and Nicky is just behind them.

"Please, help my wife."Pierce said to the nurse.

"What happened sir?"The nurse asked and Pierce explained everything, with the help of Meryl of course.

They let Meryl lie on a hospital bed and Pierce and Nicky are just beside her. They did some test on Meryl and the couple is sweating like pigs because of how anxious they are.