OLS - V

It's almost seven in the evening and Meryl got a message from Pierce through his driver that he will pick her up at her room at exactly 7 PM.

Meryl wore a simple, longsleeves, comfortable dress and she decided to just put her hair down. She wore a her flat sandals and had no make-up on.

The clock hits seven and Meryl heard a knock on her door. She prepared her purse and opened the door revealing Pierce, wearing black pants and a light blue button-up shirt with three loose buttons.

"Oh hi, gorgeous. These are for you."Pierce greeted and handed Meryl a boquet of red roses. Meryl smiled sweetly and she kissed Pierce's cheek.

"Hi, these are nice. Thank you."Meryl said and Pierce is just similing at her.

"I'll just leave the flowers here."Meryl said and she left the boquet on her bed.

"Are you ready to go?"Pierce asked and she nodded with a huge smile on her face.

Pierce offered his arm and Meryl hugged it.

"You look dashing tonight mr. Brosnan."Meryl uttered as they walk to Pierce's car service.

"You too, ms. Streep, you look stunning."Pierce said and winked at her that made her softly chuckle.

"Where are we going?You found a restaurant at the mainland?"Meryl asked the moment they hopped in the car.

"Fortunately, I found a great restaurant and it is beside the beach."Pierce replied and he kissed her hand.

"I like it when you don't wear your make-up."Pierce suddenly uttered and Meryl's felt her cheeks heating up and it is turning into crimson red. She is glad that Pierce couldn't see it because it is dark in the car.

The two are now in the restaurant and the table that they chose is far from the crowd so they can have their privacy.

"So how's your day?How's the shoot?"Meryl asked and Pierce looked at her.

"It was good. We did a lot of takes at some scenes but it was fun."Pierce answered and Meryl nodded.

"I heard you jumped off a cliff."Meryl said and Pierce chuckled.

"Oh yeah and it feels good actually."Pierce answered and Meryl shook her head.

"I would be frightened to do that. I don't want that."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her.

"So what are you gonna shoot tomorrow?"Pierce asked.

"'Money, Money, Money' and I am not sure if we are gonna shoot 'Slipping Through My Fingers' here."Meryl answered and the two went on and on and on in their conversation.

"You are such a dick, I don't get drunk at shooting days!"Meryl exclaimed when Pierce joked that Meryl looks like she's drunk when they're rehearsing.

"But you wanted to sneak out of a cast dinner to drink?"Pierce mocked and she rolled her eyeballs.

"Oh, shut up."Meryl said and Pierce chuckled and stared at her.

"What?"Meryl asked with her forehead creased.

"Nothing, I just want to look at you. You are so gorgeous."Pierce replied and Meryl smiled sweetly at him.

"Thank you."Meryl said softly.

"I think this is going to be my new hobby."Pierce uttered and Meryl softly chortled.

After their dinner, the two decided to go back to their villa for Meryl still have a shoot the next day and Pierce have a rehearsal.