8|| "Golden"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

STALKER
/ˈstôkər/
(n.) a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

TW: mentions of anxiety and panic attacks

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"What the hell are you doing here?" Octavia whispered harshly, to the person sitting in the driver's seat.

Joe had his iPhone flash on, swiping it through out the car.

"Dude, chill. I just got here. I saw you guys just pull in." Christian said, squinting his eyes due to Joe's obnoxious flash.

"That doesn't answer my question! What they hell Christian, what if I was with her?" Octavia asked implying about Amelia.

"I wanted to see you, I got a spam from Amelia and I wanted to make sure you were still alive." Christian said truthfully. He pulled out his phone to show Octavia the notifications.

"She's absolutely insane

"She's absolutely insane. I need to talk to her, this is crazy." Octavia stated astonished.

"Get this girl a one way ticket to the nut house." Joe said, turning off his flashlight.

"Joe be nice, this is just the way she can be sometimes." Octavia tried to sympathize.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but- who is this, Octavia?" Christian asked, pointing at Joe.

"Hi, I'm Joe." He said enthusiastically as he reached out to shake Christian's hand.

"What's a Joe?" Christian asked, giving joe the weird kind of handshake that one would get from a shy child.

"Dude, that's my name." Joe said with confusion and a twinge of annoyance.

"Uh well... do you guys want to come in? Maybe help me beat my head against a wall?" Octavia asked as the two boys followed her up to her building.

Most awkward lift ride e v e r.

Octavia opened the door to their apartment. All the lights were off without any sign of Gwil being here.

"Gwil?" Octavia called out, "Gwil?" She called up the steps.

"Guess he's not home." Joe said shrugging. Him and christian placed their coats on her coat rack by the door and followed Octavia to her kitchen island.