BABY TIME !!!!

"YAY ITS BABY TIME!", I yelled getting out of my bed , and even though I wasn't due for another week I still wanted to celebrate .. But I didn't know who to do it with. The crazy thing is that James has been coming to my door non stop asking me if I was ok... I mean it's good and all that he came to his senses and finally apologised but that still doesn't make up the fact that he kicked me out and didn't come see me for all of those months....but I can't hold grudges... So I'll probably give him another try.
For the whole week I stayed inside the motel , I mean I went out and went to the store and all but I didn't really need to, because I had a lot of food , a shower, and a bed , what do I need to leave the room for ?.
I heard a knock on the door...and oh... Look who it is "James", I said with a smile, he looked at me with a weird side eye look "Would you like to come in, I have cookies and cake , whatever", he walked in and shook his head "No I just wanted to know if you had the baby yet but... I see you didn't", I shook my head and then sat on my bed "I don't know why, it's not like your going to be seeing my baby whenever you feel like it", he banged the wall "DAMN IT MEL , IM TRYING TO BE THERE FOR YOU AND THE BABY BUT YOU KEEP KILLING ME OFF", I got up and walked towards him "YOU THREW ME OUT YOU FUCKING BASTARD AND THEN YOU ASKED IF I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE-", I stopped.. There was something dripping down my leg. "Oh my god your water broke", James said holding his hand over his mouth I stood there with my mouth open and then I just felt a sharp sharp pain run threw me "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!", I yelled trying to get a hold of something "HOLD ON JUST LAY THERE AND I-ILL CALL THE POLICE", I looked at him trying to sit up on the bed " James it's the ambulance you call not the police...AHHHHH!!!!", all I could feel was pain. The pain felt like a REAL HEAVY, HEAVY, period cramp but it also felt like there were terrorist shooting my insides out.
I laid there screaming for 10 minutes and then I heard banging on the door, and next thing you know I was on the stretcher and out the door.
For some reason I kept blacking out , I was hot , and I don't know why but I kept feeling like my baby's head was right there. When we got to the hospital and into the room James panicked to much to the point where he fainted once they got me into the hospital clothes.
There was a doctor that kept talking to me, but I wasn't paying any attention to her because I was in literal pain, and all I wanted for her was to say "Push ".
I sat there for a could of seconds waiting for someone to say push and then the doctor said "Ok baby , when I say push, what I need you to do for me is give me one good push ok?", I nodded "Come on PUSH", I started pushing. She said it again "PUSH", and I pushed every time with all my might until she said "Ok the baby's head is out, so now just give me one good one...PUSH!", the last push wasn't that hard, the head was basically the hardest.
"It's a beautiful baby girl", the doctor tried to give her to me but I was still somewhat whipped out. James finally came back into the room and started taking pictures on his phone of my new baby. I heard her cry, and I guessed she was crying for me "My baby", was all I could say...was "My baby", she's all mine and no one can take her from me.