You again

I worked at the Restaurant for over a month, I do over time and I come extra early once the store is opening , so I know I'm getting a promotion soon.
The crazy thing is, it was so close to Christmas so I had to hang with myself for 3 days...and that really sucks.
On December 20th our boss told us that there were a lot of ppl crowding outside , so in order to get a raise , we had to work extra hard to satisfying our costumers...so I put on my game face and started to wait on people.
I was on my feet,no break, for 4 hours straight, so like my boss said, if we worked hard we would get a raise. I walked towards this table where this couple,probably a new couple, were kissing like there was no tomorrow, so I cleared my throat so that they can look up and notice that they are in public doing this crap.
Once I took their order I took their Order to the cook and went to the next table "Ok and what would you like?-" the person interrupted me "So , this is what you do now...hmmm interesting", I looked up to see James smiling at me "What the hell?", when I said that he jumped "Woah I thought you'd be happy to see me doll...well the person that saved your li-", I cut him off "Yes yes I know you saved my life , thank you once again but how in the world did you know I was here?", other people started to grow impatient "I didn't actually, I just thought id stop in here to see my sister but looks to me her hands are full..and from the sound of those angry costumers it seems like you are too..so I'll just go one with my order ma'am..so I'll have a salad and tell the cook to make sure he puts a lot of tomatoes in there he was really cheap with it the last time ", As I looked around I saw people were getting angry , so I didn't comment on what he said , I just wrote down his order in my note pad without and walked to put the order in. When I came back around to give him his plate he made sure he had to do something before I walked away, as soon as I put his plate of salad down he said "Thanks Doll", and have me a wink....which I'm not going to lie, made me blush.
The crowd of people went down by 9:00 which made my job easier, and as soon as 10 O clock hit , there wasn't anyone left, so that meant quitting time. I went to get my check from the boss which , from the look of the numbers on the check, he stuck to his word about giving us a raise. I soon put my apron up after I cleaned the tables and headed out.
"I was wondering when you were going to come out", I heard a familiar voice coming from the side of me...and guess who it was...of course ..James.
"Dude you really have to chill with that", once I started walking he came running like a puppy dog "Oh come on, you said that you will owe me one and I found a solution for you to do so", he stopped right in front of me "Come have dinner at my place tonight", I shook my head and continued walking , which , of course made him follow more "Come on , you owe me....PLEASE", he got on one knee , put his two hands together as if he were praying , and started begging,"OK OK , alright I'll have dinner with you.", once I said yes he jumped up with a smile and pulled me all the way to his building.
When we got inside I noticed that there were a lot of Chinese food bags on the table "Wow you most of known I would say yes", he shook his head but his face turned red "My friend were suppose to come over and they bailed...but how are you , I haven't seen you in over a month", he said taking my jacket off "Oh Iv been good....a little lonely though I'm not going to lie to you",
He chuckled and then rushed to the kitchen and pulled out a chair, so I rushed over and sat down.
We immediately started eating and talking up a storm about our lives that we have lived , but then I noticed it was literally 12 o clock, so I jumped up. "Hey James I have to get back to the motel , I'm sorry", he jumped up once I said that "Well uh...can I walk you..I mean there are a lot of psychos out there", I thought about it, and said "Yea sure" which I knew would make him smile.
On our way walking to the motel we talked some more, and even when we got in my motel room we talked some more, but I guess he realized he was over doing his stay.
"Umm, I know you want me to leave so I'll see you around", when he got up I gave him a hug and then he left.
The next morning when I got to work I saw James standing there so I knew he was going to ask if we can hang out again...and like I said ...he did."Hey Mel, do you want to have dinner tonight...I mean this time it can be in a restaurant", I nodded and then went inside to work again.
For 4 days straight me and James have been going on dates , like non stop.. And on Christmas Eve it got better.
After quitting time , it was basically like a locked schedule for me and James..he would wait for me and when I came out we would go anywhere. Tonight we went to his place for a couple of drinks.
"Hey I got a question, what's a young guy like you doing with an apartment, without a girl friend", I said laughing "Well...my parents are paying for it so ... Yea", I guess that was that. As I took a couple more sips of my whine he jumped to the other side of the room and turned on slow music, then he came skipping back to me and held out his hand , and I swiftly gave it to him. We danced for five minutes until someone knocked on the door. "Oh right", James went darting to the door and when he came back he had flowers and a box in his hand.
"I know this is a little bit to soon, but I just wanted to give you something because ...you know ...it's almost Christmas", I stood in a somewhat shocked way, but when he handed the present to me I took it and opened the box while he held the flowers. When I opened it, it was a beautiful necklace...a heart necklace, which made me cry.
"Hey why are you crying?", James asked holding my head with both his hands...but to be honest there wasn't anything really wrong, I was happy , I just never had anyone give me something like this...especially after saving MY life, so I just did the first thing that came to mind ..I kissed him, and Without any hesitation he kissed me back.
To be honest , clothes started flying and we ended up in his bedroom on the bed, just kissing and rubbing , kissing and rubbing.

Then things got more heated than what I expected.....