Chapter 6 - The Dream

**Yay! It’s here! Chapter 6! I think I’m as excited as you all are. Hehe. Enjoy, my sweets!

**I love to hear from you guys. All critisism is welcome. The good, the bad and the ugly. Just comment or send a private message.

~Songs I listened to while writing:

-Age Ain’t Nothin But A Number by Aaliyah

-Believe by Breaking Benjamin

-

Chapter 6 – The Dream

After talking for hours and playing around we went to the dining hall for dinner. After dinner we headed back to the South commons.

We walked in together. By know I had learned how to ignore the stares. I sat down on a couch on one side of the room while Riley looked for a movie for us to watch. He came back with Clash of the Titans. ‘Great pick.’ He put the movie on and came and sat real close to me. ‘What the heck?’ I laid my head on his shoulder.

I watched the screen. Apparently some mortals started thinking they didn’t need Zeus anymore. ‘Dummies’. Whether they need him or not, Zeus is still the Big Daddy of the gods. He’s not about to just sit back and watch as you spit on his name.

I noticed Riley yawn once or twice toward the middle of the movie. When he yawned the third time I told him, “I think it’s time for you to get to bed.”

“What? Nah. I’m good.” He tried to wrap his arm around me.

I pulled back. “Nope. Bed, mister.”

“C’mon, Lys. Let’s at least finish the movie.”

“No. It’s Monday night and we have class at seven thirty tomorrow. You need sleep.”

He finally saw that I wasn’t gonna relent and gave up. “Okay. Fine. Bed.” He got up and pulled me with him. We walked over to the stairs that led to the girl dorms. “Night, Lys. Sweet dreams.”

I smiled and looked up into his light brown eyes. “Night, Riley.” He bent down and his lips just barely brushed the corner of my mouth. I closed my eyes and parted my lips. He laughed and I felt his warm breath on my face and then…nothing.

I opened my eyes. He was gone.

“Damn you, Riley.” I whispered before turning and running up the stairs. I got to my room and walked in.

Just then Hurricane Meg hit.

“Oh my god! Tell me everything!”

“Girl. What are you talking about?” I walked around her and sat on my bed and decided that a bath in the morning would be better than one now.

“You and Riley Gray, of course!” Damn.

“How-”

“Do I know about that? News travels fast here at D.A. Now spill!”

“There’s nothing to ‘spill’.” She was silent.

“He kissed me.”

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” I slapped my hands over my ears. ‘God!’

“Shhhhh! Meg! Dang, girl. Could you be any louder? I don’t think the people in China heard you.”

She sat on my bed and bounced like a five year old. “Sooo? Was it good?”

“Well, it was just on the cheek and one on the corner of my mouth. That’s all. No big.” I shrugged.

“Awww. That’s so cute.” She seemed a lot less excited now. ‘Well, gosh. Sorry I couldn’t give her the blow by blow make out scene she was hoping for.’ “He must really like you.”