E L E V E N: I'm not going to get wet for you!

I couldn't move.

Why not?

Someone was using me as his little spoon and he held me too close to get out of bed, and I needed to pee. That someone was Bradley, for if you hadn't already guessed that.

I looked at the alarm clock, seeing that it was only 6:27AM and I couldn't hold it in for another thirty minutes while being awake, so I started to wriggle out of his grip, trying not to wake anybody up. I didn't want things to become awkward between Bradley and me...

Of course, god wasn't with me this morning, and I saw Brennan stiffen before he opened his eyes, and when he saw me, or well, us, he had a hard time holding in his laughter. "Help me", I mouthed, but he ignored my desperate call for help. The traitor.

"I need to take a picture of this", he said whilst picking up his phone, his shoulders shaking with silent laughter.

"Oh, no you don't, you fucking jerk, I swear if you take a picture I'm going to cut you open in your sleep", I threatened, covering my face with the blanket as quickly as possible. That was something I shouldn't have done, as I bumped into Bradley because of the sudden movement, hard enough to wake him up.

He rubbed his eyes, after removing his arm of my waist. Yay, I was free!

"Sorry", I mumbled and sat up in the bed, feeling my cheeks warm up, "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No problem..., why the hell are you filming?" He asked Brennan in an extremely deep voice. Oh how I love male voices in the morning.

"Dude, you were totally cuddle-raping her, and her reaction was hilarious. I just had to film it", Brennan answered, still filming.

"You can stop now, though. The show is over", I said and got out of bed. I didn't want to participate in the conversation about Bradley and me in the same bed. That, and I still needed to pee.

"Where do you think you're going?" Brennan asked me with a smirk, the camera lens of his phone directed to me.

"To pee", I closed the bathroom door behind me, checking at least four times if I'd locked it. I wouldn't want one of my perverted friends to walk in on me peeing.

"Yes, it's locked, now go do your thing because I need to pee too!" I heard Bradley yell on the other side of the door.

"I can never be sure enough", I said when I was done in the bathroom.

And that was the moment that I realised that I forgot my fucking key last night and I needed to get in my room to get ready, but I really didn't want to talk to Jason. "Shit, does any of you guys have a spare key to my room?"

"Why would we?"

"Uh, maybe your friendship is so close that you have given each other your room keys because you have nothing to hide from each other?" I suggested.

"Yeah, sure", Brennan laughed, "they might be my best friends, but I still hide stuff from them."

"How nice of you. So you don't have the key?"

"No, sorry, you're going to have to talk to him", he smirked.

"Douche", I said and walked out of their room, still in my pyjama shorts and tank top. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do about Jason to get back at him, I knew I wasn't going to talk to him at all for the next few days, but that wasn't enough. The jerk almost had sex with someone while I was lying three metres away from them, after all.

I banged on the door as aggressively as I could, and only stopped when the door was half opened. "Jeez, someone is in a bad mood", Jason chuckled when he saw me, but I just walked past him towards the bathroom, not saying anything.