T W E N T Y T H R E E: Take off my bra right now!

Oh sweet revenge.

That thought was running through my head while I was trying to spoon the cream inside my conditioner bottle.

Jason always used my conditioner, so if I wanted him bald, I'd have to use that against him. I'd just have to make sure that I didn't accidently use that conditioner, because that would mean that I was going to be bald as well. I'd die if something happened to my hair again, especially now that I had my natural hair colour back.

The bottle was now almost filled with depilatory cream. I made sure that I didn't fill it completely, because he might find that suspicious.

Not that Jason was going to ponder on whether the conditioner would make him bald or not.

After adding a few sprays of perfume to mask the smell, I closed the bottle, shook it, and washed the outside of it with water before putting it back in the shower.

Oh this was going to be good.

I imagined Jason taking a hand through his hair, and pulling out all the hair he went through, until he would eventually be completely bald. Or maybe the cream would miss a few places on his head, so he had a lot of bald spots, but still a bit of hair, that he'd have to shave off.

Hilarious.

When I'd washed my hands, I walked outside of the room, and I saw Jason walk through the hallway to get to our room. The urge to laugh like an evil professor got stronger and stronger as we came closer to each other, so after I'd greeted him by shoving my arm in front of him spastically and Jason was inside the room, I started laughing.

If anybody would come by me right now, they would seriously think that I was bonkers.

When I'd walked down the stairs and outside, where I'd spotted Katelyn earlier, I approached her, unable of removing the evil grin off my face.

"What have you done?" She asked suspiciously, her eyes narrowed.

Placing my hand on her shoulder, I tried to look at her with a serious expression, "I can't really tell you right now, but I guess you'll find it out later today or tomorrow. Oh and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with you", I added when I saw her getting worried.

"You're evil, you know that?" She commented.

I nodded, "Well some people just need to learn not to mess with me."

"And I assume some people is either Jason or my douche of a brother that you call your boyfriend?" She asked.

Oh yeah, boyfriend.

After I had to watch Brad sing during the talent show(It was awful in my opinion, but the other people in the audience actually liked it), we'd spent the evening together on a date, and he'd asked me out. I kind of said yes.

"Look, you can't tell anyone, because my entire plan will be ruined if you do, and then I'd have to make you suffer too, and I really don't want to do that because you're my best friend here", I warned her.

Katelyn started laughing, "Okay, I don't know what you've done, but it's probably really really funny, so tell me."

"Promise me you won't tell anyone?" I asked.

She nodded, "Promise."

"Okay, but I want a milkshake, so I'll tell you on our way."

And that's why Katelyn ended up spitting out some of her milkshake on the side walk, unable to swallow because she was laughing.