4 - First step of transformation

Louis'  POV

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, I love you both." I said as I was leaving for the plane heading to California.

"We love you too" they said in unison. I waved one last time to my parents, they are the only reason I am heartbroken about leaving, if you're asking then no I don't have a girlfriend. As the rest of the boys said their goodbyes we went inside the plane. To say I didn't like planes would be a lie it's one of my favorite parts about fame. Of course you should fear sleeping because of the pranks Niall could make once he straightened Harry's hair on a plane and made him wear lipstick and Harry went out of the plane without even noticing and it was all over the news. But I took the risk and went to take a nap, I put on my headphones as my favorite song,Flames by The Script, started playing and that was the last thing I heard before falling asleep, this is going to be one hell of a year.

 After what seemed like minutes of dozing off, when in reality we were landing, I saw a Zayn trying not to burst out laughing. Damn it I know I should have not slept I looked in the mirror and thanked God it was only lipstick. I started running after a laughing Niall, for a boy who eats that much damn he's fit. FInally I caught him and tackled him to the ground "don't mess with the sass masta" old but gold. 

After struggling for literally fifteen minutes with blondie we called truce, BUT he still owes me three favors, which kind of makes me feel like the one and only Aladdin.

We started walking through the crowded airport, without being reognized by a lot of fans. After struggling with the paparazzi though we managed to get in the car with all our limbs attached,

After an hour of being squashed between Harry and a sleeping Naill, numb legs, and struggling to carry our luggage, since Simon thinks we can make it on our own without a 'personal assistant' for each and everyone anyway, we made it 'home' safely . After settling in we decided to order pizza, watch a movie and then go to sleep since it is a school day. Thank the lord all our school supplies and everything we needed were prepared. 

Niall being the idiot he is made us order twice since he wasn't full after eating two whole boxes. Me, knowing the consequences, suggested watching 21 Jump Street until the pizza man arrived. Of course 21 Jump Street led to 22 Jump Street which led to Neighbors which led to Bad Grandpa, you get it though...or don't you.

"Lou, why are you quit? Don't tell me you already miss your parents?" Harry asked causing me to toss a pillow at him.

"I guess I'm just worried, about the new school and the break we're taking, which in my opinion school isn't exactly a break." I replied quickly so I wouldn't look like an emotional girl on her period, no offence to any girls out there.

"Guess I'll be heading to bed now, good night." and after six slices of pizza, two beer cans, five movies we decided to go to sleep, tomorrow's going to be a long day I had a feeling