1 - "It's your birthday"

Diana's  POV

I woke up to the sound of my family singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Diana!! Happy Birthday to you."

"Wake up sleepy head and blow your candles before I take your wish" Sarah my younger sister yelled while shaking my shoulder. I actually have everything I need except...my dream car which is an Audi R8.

I opened my eyes to see my parents holding a large cake decorated with colorful flowers, and Sarah holding a small black box. "well good morning to you too!" I replied sarcastically pretending I'm not in the mood while honestly I was wondering what's in the box.

they all yelled in unison "IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY" all I did was laugh Sarah yanked my arm and told me to open the box and see what was inside, and so I started taking the box in slow motion to tease her and I opened it find a key with the Audi logo on it and so that's when I thought my only wish has true. "go check it out," my dad said. I went down the stairs and opened the main entrance's door to find my black car wrapped in purple ribbons with a big sign saying 'Happy 18th birthday Sarah'.

I went back inside and crushed my parents in a bear hug, and I all my lips could say was 'Thank you' I kept repeating 15 times. 

I went to get dressed to go to school, and since I was in a good mood i decided to get all fancy and so I got in the shower letting the hot water relax my nerves after getting out and doing my usual routine of facial washing I decided on going with high-waisted skinny jeans with a cute litle maroon tank top with the words 'I dont skate' and a pair of beige sneaker-heels.

when I reached school I was greeted with a bear hug from my best friend Kim and she started singing happy birthday. I groaned and told her "not you again i swear I'm having a headache from the singing." All she did was sing louder, and then he brought out a gift wrapped in bright wrapping paper "Oh you didn't have to you know!" she said "but i wanted to now stop being a party pooper and just open it" I opened it to find a mini collection of albums with the titles The Beatles, The Script, 30 Seconds to Mars and an Arctic Monkeys.

We headed inside to be greeted by a group of girls, honestly I am not one of those nerds or one of those girls who dressed with very tight clothes that in any second the clothes would get ripped in half  I was in the middle of the social ranking and so was Kim. During lunch I was thinking about college and where I could reach with a GPA of 3.8 while they were talking about some new transfer students moving in to our school for the rest of the year, and how this year they decided to change and there were five new students I wasn't really interested until they dropped the new students subject and started talking about a party this Thursday,"earth to Diana, Diana to earth" one of the girls said, I started laughing and asked about what she said and so Kim repeated "I said are you coming, because I am going whether you like it or not" of course I said yes. I mean who doesn't like to go partying, getting dressed all fancy, and have fun and act loose. 

After nearly 8 hours of school and boring classes. I headed home and parked in the driveway to realise my parents car is gone. I went inside and called them one by one until i realised I was home alone which I was used to only to find a note from my parents saying "Dear Diana, we left because your aunt Annalise has been diagnosed with the last stages of cancer and we have to go and be by her side, we  will be back in a few months. We didn't take you because you have school to focus on although, we will keep you updated Love Mom, Dad, and Sarah and do not forget to call us ." I felt a pain in my chest because aunt Annalise was my favourite aunt but I knew she was not going to make it so i prepared myself for the worst, such an optimist I know so I called Kim because she is the only one who knew how to make me feel better. 

****************

HEY GUYYYYSSSS!!!!!! 

can i get 20 reads pleaseeee. 

no harsh comments :)

Excuse the typos i tried to edit.