Ch. 1

(Note: This storyline is set in an AU. In other words, Mr. Jingles wasn't killed by Xavier, but was taken care of by my other oc. Also, Montana and Ramirez never met each other. Overall, You will have to find out the reason and how this idea came to be in the later future. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the first official chapter of my story.)

Nicole's Pov

(In Nicole's dreams)

It was a dark and silent night in the mysterious camp. I have no idea how I got here nor do I know the purpose of coming here. What I do know was that I was currently running from something. I felt my lungs burning and my body aching as I was trying to run from the monster that has been haunting me for the past thirty years.

'God dammit! Where's the exit?!' I thought frantically as I searched through the campus. I felt like I was running through these camping grounds forever as I was trying to find a way out. No matter what I do, I would always find myself in the same place I had always been. It was a nightmare. Not to mention, the monster always seemed to find me at the exact moment before I wake up from my dreams.

"Come on! Come on! You've got to start waking up! This isn't the first time you've been in this sort of situation before! This is your dream, Nicole! You've got to wake up somehow," I told myself as I instantly saw that the path heading straight to the large wooden sign that said 'Camp Redwood.' 'Oh thank god!' I thought happily as I was ready to run straight towards freedom. By the time I was about a mile away from the exit, I felt a sharp stab of pain hitting my back, causing me to fall on the ground and scream in pain. I could feel the warm trickle of crimson blood running down my back. While I was trying to pull out the sharp object that was penetrated into my back, I froze as I suddenly heard the familiar dark chilling laughter from behind me.

"Hello babygirl~" said the monster as I heard him starting to approach me. I felt my heart beating faster as I heard each step coming closer to me. 'I need to get out of here, now!' were what my instincts told me, but I knew there wasn't enough time for me to do a quick escape from this monster.

'If I can't escape him, then it looks like I'll have to fight him, myself,' I thought as I pulled the sharp object out of my back. I saw it was small curvy knife, which was covered in my blood. As I stood up and turned around to prepare my first attack, I suddenly felt the knife knocked out of my hand and I was pinned to the ground again. "Seriously, babygirl? Haven't we gone over this by now? You can't escape me, nor can you defeat me. No matter how far you go or how strong you become in order to defeat me, I will ALWAYS be there," the monster said as he turned me around to face him and brought the knife against the front of my neck.

I tried my best to escape his grasp, but he was too strong for me. I was starting to lose my strength from the blood I had lost.

As I stared into the eyes of the thing that had been haunting for years, I instantly felt all my hopes of escaping and the remainder of strength to defeat him drain away. Although this thing looked like a normal man in his late twenties, with his long curly jet black hair, tanned skin, charcoal eyes, and black attire, his entire dark aura showed a different kind of look. He looked more like a demon than a human man.

"Y-You won't g-get away w-with this! I will have the strength and willpower to defeat, once and for all!" I shouted as I was slowly gaining my confidence back, but it was slipping away as the monster on top of me was dangerously bringing the knife closer to my neck. I could even feel a small trickle of blood coming from my forming wound.

"Oh really? I would like to see you try," the monster grinned darkly as he pulled the knife above his head and was about to impale it into my heart. Before I could feel the immense pain from the knife hit my aching chest, I suddenly heard the miracle sound of my loud alarm.